Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfast GAA man

So counties aren't to have access to club players unTil club championship is over but Croke isn't going to punish anyone who ignores this ... this is Nonsense which looks like a lack of Backbone....

the goal was on

Several counties have been training for weeks now. Insurance is no issue as players can rock up next club sessions and say injury happened there. With such a lenient and hapless response from croke park to there own rules its no wonder clubs all over are flouting covid guidance. Total lack of desire to enforce there own rules.

BigBallWeeBall

Providing guidelines and instructions for your organisation then undermining them with no punishment for non-compliance smacks of corruption ie morally bankrupt. If the big wigs in Croker do it this trickles down to county boards and then club committees. Not playing by your rules breads mistrust and all the pokers will be eating from the same trough. George Orwell eat your heart out. You cab bet tat there'll be junkets and jamborees galore as the volunteer body watches as Rome burns.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BigBallWeeBall

I must do that, von Ribbentrop.

Belfast GAA man

would a referee Tell the players the playing rules and then say he wasn't going to enforce them? This is Father ted stuff - Wise Up Croke

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on June 29, 2020, 10:41:15 PM
would a referee Tell the players the playing rules and then say he wasn't going to enforce them? This is Father ted stuff - Wise Up Croke

That happens a lot  :D

It's a completely new environment since Covid, let's see what happens and maybe fix things as we go along as it's ever changing.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Calm Down

Well Milltown, have you received your appointments for the games yet? Some tasty ones in prospect which I am sure you will like

Belfast GAA man

Craggy Island it is then - next time a club member Breaks a rule and is pulled by committee he should just say ' I didn't thnk you were enforcing that rule'

Belfast GAA man

imtommygunn

I think the last few weeks, this last one in particular,  have answered that question  :(

Belfast GAA man

Are ROssa putting up a stand? Fair play to them as I don't think there are many grants about - their memBers must be stepping up

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 29, 2020, 11:01:32 PM
Quote from: Belfast GAA man on June 29, 2020, 10:41:15 PM

That happens a lot  :D

It's a completely new environment since Covid, let's see what happens and maybe fix things as we go along as it's ever changing.
The U turn has been forced - think you were at a table for 1 defending this MR2 ! 2 weeks to matches Happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunsilly King

What about Casements away in Donegal at the weekend playing a game.  :o