Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

RedHand88

Has anyone, anywhere, heard this first hand from someone within the squad or is all just hearsay?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 30, 2019, 12:10:04 PM
Has anyone, anywhere, heard this first hand from someone within the squad or is all just hearsay?

Hear say.

tbrick18

I still don't know what was supposed to have happened!
Come on, somebody....

Squareball71

Go to Cahair's Twitter message about Gallagher's proposed backroom team and read the replies.

The Bearded One

Quote from: Squareball71 on August 30, 2019, 12:06:49 PM
Quote from: Silver hill on August 30, 2019, 11:29:27 AM
The allegation is that it happened in the team hotel and involved members of the extended management panel. That's when the the line is crossed.

A Hotel belonging to one of the sponsors as well.

Fermanagh sponsored by Tracey Concrete who don't own a hotel???? A lot of talk and rumour here, but as yet no evidence.
It is what it is. Presumably.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: tbrick18 on August 30, 2019, 12:38:03 PM
I still don't know what was supposed to have happened!
Come on, somebody....

Fermanagh team went on a end of session session. Rumours going round that the whole thing was awash with coke and that management were in the middle of it.

No substance....pardon the expression to it. Not a bit of evidence. At least the thing with the Limerick hurlers had something on a video that looked half stupid enough for people to believe.

GetOverTheBar

tbrick18

Sounds a bit of a stretch alright.
I'd imagine if there was even a sniff (couldn't help it) of truth in it, the papers would be awash with it.

braveheart

A new Derry senior management and no Derry men in the management team. 1 from Donegal 2 from Tyrone.These decisions are being made from a highly paid Tyrone man. It isn't funny any more

screenexile

Quote from: braveheart on August 30, 2019, 02:59:19 PM
A new Derry senior management and no Derry men in the management team. 1 from Donegal 2 from Tyrone.These decisions are being made from a highly paid Tyrone man. It isn't funny any more

Calling Muldoon a Tyrone man is shit stirring nonsense!!

BIGONE

And Gallagher is a Fermanagh man

braveheart

braveheart

Quote from: screenexile on August 30, 2019, 03:07:18 PM
Quote from: braveheart on August 30, 2019, 02:59:19 PM

Calling Muldoon a Tyrone man is shit stirring nonsense!!
It's a fact.

Saynotodrugs

Quote from: topofthesoil on August 30, 2019, 02:56:05 PM
the only thing id be worried about with gallagher is the slow, boring, defensive football hes going to bring with him.

Totally agree! I'd rather get beat every match and play real football, than watch us win a few matches with that pish!

restorepride

Quote from: Saynotodrugs on August 30, 2019, 05:19:24 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on August 30, 2019, 02:56:05 PM
the only thing id be worried about with gallagher is the slow, boring, defensive football hes going to bring with him.

Totally agree! I'd rather get beat every match and play real football, than watch us win a few matches with that pish!
Saynoto anonymous online character assassination.