Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: heffo on March 30, 2017, 08:00:39 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 30, 2017, 07:36:39 PM
Quote from: heffo on March 30, 2017, 07:31:59 PM
Anyone having issues with Exodus?

All shows/movies are buffering for me for the last few days - boxes connected by cable with a 30Mbit connection..
Yup mine is giving me trouble with a 300mbps wired connection!!

Any other add-on alternatives??
Same as AZOffaly I'm gone back to using Showbox and MovieHD
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gallsman

Just checked. All working fine. Also have a Real Debrid account.

Boycey

Boys Real-Debrid is €16 for 6 months I couldn't recommend it highly enough. The quality of the links is phenomenal almost anything you want in full 1080p HD. (Can be used on some other addons too)

On a related note, the 'dodgy' box world could be about to come crashing down too with Sky having removed some channels in the last couple of days..

heffo

Cheers all, I'll look into signing up for an account

AZOffaly

What's a dodgy box boycey?

Boycey

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 30, 2017, 09:20:14 PM
What's a dodgy box boycey?

The boxes (zGemma, Openbox) offering the full Sky packages that we talk about from time to time on this thread. There is actually a separate thread but this thread is more active so most of the chat happens. Basically Sky have started fecking around this week, all low tech stuff so far, moving channels, removing a few. The 'experts' seem to think it'll be easily cracked and a fix will available within days but the question most people are asking is why would Sky bother unless its a precursor to something big.

Up The Middle

I was having issues with Exodus, couldn't get links and when I did they wouldn't work. I was using Kodi 16, so I deleted everything and installed Kodi 17, I then reinstalled exodus, Phoenix, Turks etc and they are all working fine now.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

laoislad

Quote from: Up The Middle on March 31, 2017, 08:40:50 AM
I was having issues with Exodus, couldn't get links and when I did they wouldn't work. I was using Kodi 16, so I deleted everything and installed Kodi 17, I then reinstalled exodus, Phoenix, Turks etc and they are all working fine now.
Came on to post the same. I have Kodi 17 on one TV but Kodi 16 on the other. Checked last night and Exodus on Kodi 17 was working fine. Must update the other now.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Problem I have with Kodi 17 is that my IPTV provider's plug in in Kodi doesn't work with it, so I have to wait for them to catch up.

Up The Middle

Its being a while since Phoenix updated their new releases section. Always great quality movies in there but nothing new in a couple of months.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

lurganblue

Quote from: Up The Middle on March 31, 2017, 09:36:34 AM
Its being a while since Phoenix updated their new releases section. Always great quality movies in there but nothing new in a couple of months.

Almost sure i read a few weeks ago that some of the developers on Phoenix have also quit. maybe that is impacting

AZOffaly

See Kodi.TV today? Bad handling as the lads up north would say. Is the house of cards coming down? Bloody fools.

gallsman

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 01, 2017, 10:28:47 AM
See Kodi.TV today? Bad handling as the lads up north would say. Is the house of cards coming down? Bloody fools.

Daft. It's open source - if they try to shut it down (legally dubious), ten versions of it will pop up in no time at all. Chasing Kodi and chasing the add-on developers are two different things. Seizing the Kodi domain will do bugger all.

gallsman

Ffs, dunno when the last time i fell for an April Fool was!

AZOffaly

Quote from: gallsman on April 01, 2017, 10:36:22 AM
Ffs, dunno when the last time i fell for an April Fool was!

😀