Barry 'The Blender' Henderson

Started by fitzroyalty, March 10, 2010, 05:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

Anyone else a fan of this? Bit like marmite, but imo one of the funniest things i've seen in a long while! For those who aren't familiar, type in 'I am Fighter' into youtube.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: fitzroyalty on March 10, 2010, 05:28:11 PM
Anyone else a fan of this? Bit like marmite, but imo one of the funniest things i've seen in a long while! For those who aren't familiar, type in 'I am Fighter' into youtube.
yeah brilliiant stuff, particularly liked- round 2
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

new devil

Unreal....funniest thing ive ever seen...round 4 wasn't has good but still funny...he's getting some following on facebook too

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

mc_grens

EC Unique

''The wan of spades''    :D :D

Class stuff.

EagleLord

No I don't think there is a bone in your dick, but if you kicked it hard enough, it would break yeh..

He's quality!  :D

haranguerer

whats even funnier is the posts below i am fighter; any vid from norn irn always  brings out great chat.

btw, is he one of us or one of them? I cant really make my mind up on whether hes funny or not til I find out... :P (but a wee bit serious)

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: haranguerer on March 10, 2010, 06:48:41 PM
whats even funnier is the posts below i am fighter; any vid from norn irn always  brings out great chat.

btw, is he one of us or one of them? I cant really make my mind up on whether hes funny or not til I find out... :P (but a wee bit serious)

Lady GAA GAA likes this

The Iceman

he's one of them i reckon
still funny all the same

made a comment about great Britain or united kingdom
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Orior

Emmm... I posted I am Fighter link on the utube thread weeks ago.

Comic genius.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Orior on March 10, 2010, 09:41:58 PM

Comic genius.
Aren't you used to being ignored by now?

Orior

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 10, 2010, 10:12:39 PM
Quote from: Orior on March 10, 2010, 09:41:58 PM

Comic genius.
Aren't you used to being ignored by now?

Yes  :(
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

EC Unique

Think they are Jam buns but funny ones at that :D

ONeill

Pupils are mad about it. They were probably singularly responsible for the banning of youtube in the school.

Personally, the last one was the worst.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.