Who’s Been Cancelled??

Started by screenexile, June 20, 2020, 11:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louther

Last few pages been shocking. A very serious topic just turned into a clash, as usual, between two posters and both blame the other and claim innocent. On repeat in most threads they post.

The ball long gone and just a case of play the man now.

sid waddell

Only one poster is ruining the board

But enablement of that poster also ruins the board

South Laois man

Quote from: Angelo on March 04, 2021, 07:29:53 AM
Quote from: Ed Ricketts on March 03, 2021, 11:25:03 PM
The stuff on the last couple of pages of this thread is poisonous shite that no one wants to read.

Petty, repugnant flame wars waged by self obsessed, attention craving c***ts not only bore the shite out of the rest of us, but destroy the opportunity for others to develop a real discussion.

And this crap isn't just contained here, it's flung all over the board to the extent that practically every popular thread reeks of it.

If our new mod is going to let things like this fly then the board is as good as done. Moderating an internet forum is about cultivating an environment that encourages contributors to produce the content for which we're all here. The environment about this place at the minute is toxic and inhospitable.

You're probably trying to drag me into this but I only contribute on a few threads and from what I remember you like to dish out a few insults when you have your own views challenged.
as far as I can see you are nearly on every thread.

Angelo

Quote from: South Laois man on March 04, 2021, 09:46:12 AM
Quote from: Angelo on March 04, 2021, 07:29:53 AM
Quote from: Ed Ricketts on March 03, 2021, 11:25:03 PM
The stuff on the last couple of pages of this thread is poisonous shite that no one wants to read.

Petty, repugnant flame wars waged by self obsessed, attention craving c***ts not only bore the shite out of the rest of us, but destroy the opportunity for others to develop a real discussion.

And this crap isn't just contained here, it's flung all over the board to the extent that practically every popular thread reeks of it.

If our new mod is going to let things like this fly then the board is as good as done. Moderating an internet forum is about cultivating an environment that encourages contributors to produce the content for which we're all here. The environment about this place at the minute is toxic and inhospitable.

You're probably trying to drag me into this but I only contribute on a few threads and from what I remember you like to dish out a few insults when you have your own views challenged.
as far as I can see you are nearly on every thread.

Nope.

I'm on about 4 or 5 threads - this one, Covid, Celtic and the Russophobia one.

That's it. I do have Sid stalking me around on other threads though because he is an intolerant bigot who will shout down anyone whose opinion differs and label them all sorts of things.

I stick to my point and frame arguments supporting them, Sid goes for insults, abuse and accusations.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

JoG2

Quote from: Louther on March 04, 2021, 09:24:21 AM
Last few pages been shocking. A very serious topic just turned into a clash, as usual, between two posters and both blame the other and claim innocent. On repeat in most threads they post.

Yes, and when you've got  a couple of toxic posters with zero self awareness, then it's the job of the mods / mod to instill some awareness.  The 2 really need to get a job. Anyone on here looking to hire a couple of men??

Louther

Quote from: JoG2 on March 04, 2021, 10:48:34 AM

Yes, and when you've got  a couple of toxic posters with zero self awareness, then it's the job of the mods / mod to instill some awareness.  The 2 really need to get a job. Anyone on here looking to hire a couple of men??

Can't work in same location. Actually, can't work on same shift........actually have you two sites, in different counties with different shifts.

Scrap that - does anyone have any work in space? Elon hardly posts here?  ;D

JoG2

Quote from: Louther on March 04, 2021, 10:57:41 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on March 04, 2021, 10:48:34 AM

Can't work in same location. Actually, can't work on same shift........actually have you two sites, in different counties with different shifts.

Scrap that - does anyone have any work in space? Elon hardly posts here?  ;D

;D. Be wise to hire a mediator and an entire dedicated  HR department too

Angelo

Have a job lads.

Do ye have a job?

Snapchap

Quote from: sid waddell on March 03, 2021, 09:08:57 PM
Just a heads up to mods (I've reported it also) that Angelo is quite clearly accusing me of being involved in the oral rape of a minor

And that should be an automatic banning offence, no questions asked

Whoever is behind the Angelo account is clearly a horrible individual, and I 100% mean that

And just a heads up that you have on different occasions, accused me of being "into dead children" and "supporting killing children".

I'd say that's worthy of a permanent ban too. Yet here you still are.

And to cap the above off, you have, as seems to be a general consensus from the posters on this thread, just totally fabricated a claim that another poster accused you of raping a minor.

You have proven, time and time again, that you are not above using allegations of crimes against children/attitudes to crimes against children as a means to take digs at other posters. You have today done so yet again.

Mods need to get the finger out once and for all.

P.s. Angelo, as it stands, the claims against McDermott are just that - claims. Unless he is charged and found guilty, then it's not right to spread such rumours online and to present them as fact.

Angelo

Quote from: Snapchap on March 04, 2021, 11:10:18 AM
Just a heads up to mods (I've reported it also) that Angelo is quite clearly accusing me of being involved in the oral rape of a minor

Whoever is behind the Angelo account is clearly a horrible individual, and I 100% mean that

And just a heads up that you have on different occasions, accused me of being "into dead children" and "supporting killing children".

And it's also worth noting I never accused him of any of those thing he claims.

Louther

Quote from: Angelo on March 04, 2021, 11:08:33 AM
Have a job lads.

Do ye have a job?

Can I guess your job?

Mediation facilitator?

I work as a scientist in a Chinese Lab.

sid waddell

And to cap the above off, you have, as seems to be a general consensus from the posters on this thread, just totally fabricated a claim that another poster accused you of raping a minor.

You have proven, time and time again, that you are not above using allegations of crimes against children/attitudes to crimes against children as a means to take digs at other posters. You have today done so yet again.

P.s. Angelo, as it stands, the claims against McDermott are just that - claims. Unless he is charged and found guilty, then it's not right to spread such rumours online and to present them as fact.
But you're a supporter of the Provisional IRA - and all that goes with it

The Provisional IRA murdered children, their strategy, their whole modus operandi, was murder

So what I said about you is absolutely fair comment - dead children were an integral part of the PIRA's modus operandi

The subject of the PIRA is by definition an emotive one - and truths about that issue are by definition emotive and polarising - not least because the PIRA has significant support on this forum

But that's not a reason to not tell the truth

You don't like it because it's perfectly fair comment which makes you look bad - your objections are purely offence at fair comment - which are not legitimate objections whatsoever

On the other hand, I haven't fabricated anything about what Qangelo said about me or about his weasel words about other cases of child sex abuse - namely the Celtic case

On this thread, he quite clearly implied that I was involved in the rape of a 16 year old - and there is literally no other conclusion that can be drawn about what he said

He said that the allegations against Eoghan McDermott had exposed me and Eoghan McDermott as vile opportunists - but I'm not Eoghan McDermott, I don't have anything to do with him, I've barely heard of the guy

Qangelo calling McDermott a vile opportunist was directly to do with the rape allegation currently circulating against McDermott - and therefore mentioning me in the same breath was also to do with the same allegation

So that is indeed a baseless rape allegation against me

Again, that's a banning offence, and in the real world, an actual criminal offence

A lot of people on this forum, you included, need some serious home truths told to them because they're retreating into a bizarro fantasy world

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on March 04, 2021, 11:08:33 AM
Have a job lads.

Do ye have a job?
You clearly don't have the ability to carry out your job properly due to the amount  of time you spend here

You said Neil Lennon deserved abuse for this exact thing

Snapchap

Quote from: sid waddell on March 04, 2021, 11:41:39 AM

But you're a supporter of the Provisional IRA - and all that goes with it

The Provisional IRA murdered children, their strategy, their whole modus operandi, was murder

So what I said about you is absolutely fair comment - dead children were an integral part of the PIRA's modus operandi

The subject of the PIRA is by definition an emotive one - and truths about that issue are by definition emotive and polarising - not least because the PIRA has significant support on this forum

But that's not a reason to not tell the truth

You don't like it because it's perfectly fair comment which makes you look bad - your objections are purely offence at fair comment - which are not legitimate objections whatsoever

On the other hand, I haven't fabricated anything about what Qangelo said about me or about his weasel words about other cases of child sex abuse - namely the Celtic case

On this thread, he quite clearly implied that I was involved in the rape of a 16 year old - and there is literally no other conclusion that can be drawn about what he said

He said that the allegations against Eoghan McDermott had exposed me and Eoghan McDermott as vile opportunists - but I'm not Eoghan McDermott, I don't have anything to do with him, I've barely heard of the guy

Qangelo calling McDermott a vile opportunist was directly to do with the rape allegation currently circulating against McDermott - and therefore mentioning me in the same breath was also to do with the same allegation

So that is indeed a baseless rape allegation against me

Again, that's a banning offence, and in the real world, an actual criminal offence

A lot of people on this forum, you included, need some serious home truths told to them because they're retreating into a bizarro fantasy world

And you refuse to condemn the Old IRA and children also suffered at their hands. Most decent people wouldn't however deduce that you therefore are "into dead children" or "support blowing children up".

Using the idea of dead children as a means to take a dig at someone on an online forum. That it YOUR modus operandi, and yours only.

And as is that isn't vile enough, you are now desperately trying to claim that another poster accused you of raping a child. I mean, even typing the phrase "raping a child" makes the skin crawl with revulsion; but you are actively USING the concept just to fabricate a reason to ban a poster you don't like.

I really do hope you get a permanent ban. There's not many about that I would term sub-human, but you really have earned the title for yourself.

sid waddell

I don't support the old IRA or glorify them, you do support the Provisional IRA and glorify and continually justify their 28 year campaign of murder

As does QAngelo, who also baselessly and maliciously implied I was a child rapist - that's an actual criminal offence in the real world

I don't have the questions to answer here, youse do

The problem here is youse don't like the hard truths

Calling another poster "sub-human" is a bannable offence, I would suggest

That's literally what the Nazis did, by the way