Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Glensman on October 04, 2015, 09:11:12 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 04, 2015, 08:01:29 PM
Too many cynics in this world.  ::) the post was well meaning. I know a few folks from around there.

Jesus, I agree. Those who took offence at your post (unless winding you up) need to wind their neck in. I took nothing but you saying fair f*cks to them for keeping it going.
8)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Tony Baloney

Too many cynics in this world.  ::) the post was well meaning. I know a few folks from around there.

Jesus, I agree. Those who took offence at your post (unless winding you up) need to wind their neck in. I took nothing but you saying fair f*cks to them for keeping it going.
See smiley face at end of my post. Can't be much fun with Moneyslane on your doorstep.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 04, 2015, 09:33:59 PM

See smiley face at end of my post. Can't be much fun with Moneyslane on your doorstep.
some walk to moneyslane all the same. Must be the guts of 8 mile. Surely everywhere else within a two mile circumference would be more of a dampner.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Whitehair

Quote from: WTF u on about? on October 04, 2015, 05:54:13 PM
9 up at half time in extra time??
The game was nip and tuck until Rasharkin pulled away, going 8 clear by half time of ET and the game looked to be over. They then went 9 up but we rallied scoring 2.3 on the bounce to get a draw and pushed for a winner. FT Ballela 3.20 Rasharkin 2.23.
In the first game of the double header our camogs beat Aghagallon in the Ulster Int so it was a memorable day down at the club.

gallsman

Quote from: Whitehair on October 04, 2015, 11:58:36 PM
The game was nip and tuck until Rasharkin pulled away, going 8 clear by half time of ET and the game looked to be over. They then went 9 up but we rallied scoring 2.3 on the bounce to get a draw and pushed for a winner. FT Ballela 3.20 Rasharkin 2.23.
In the first game of the double header our camogs beat Aghagallon in the Ulster Int so it was a memorable day down at the club.

Was there a huge wind or anything? Sounds like a cracking match.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Na Glinntí Glasa

it will have to be this weekend. They play Glenavy on wed night in the intermediate football semi final. The final of it is set for next weekend against ourselves.

We might get a championship to celebrate yet :D
hurl like f**k boi!

Whitehair

Quote from: gallsman on October 05, 2015, 07:12:54 AM

Was there a huge wind or anything? Sounds like a cracking match.

There was a decent breeze but during ET both teams racked up the majority of their scores playing into it. Sums up the hectic nature of ET yesterday.

WTF u on about?

Cheers! I thought it was a typo when I first seen it. Fair play some comeback!

BigPat83

Am hearing rumors of PJs back room team, pray to God he doesn't get the job.  By the lord Jesus. Please no.

Antrim2011

When is the replay?......................................
Replay is This Sunday @ 3.30 in Loughiel...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BigPat83 on October 05, 2015, 05:32:29 PM
Am hearing rumors of PJs back room team, pray to God he doesn't get the job.  By the lord Jesus. Please no.

????????????????????
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BigPat83

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 05, 2015, 09:13:44 PM
Quote from: BigPat83 on October 05, 2015, 05:32:29 PM

????????????????????
A couple of Rossa men, one of which isn't overly liked.A Waterford man and a has been.  That's the rumor in the big smoke!!! Time will tell,waiting on it to hit the Rag!!!

theskull1

Are we really in the position to choose a setup that will appease every sniper?

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

MoChara

Brendan Rodgers spotted in Carnlough eating Ice Cream with Frankie Quinn and Jim Murray, you heard it here first.