Challenge Matches Thread

Started by Syferus, December 17, 2016, 07:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cornetto

Big challenge game tonight in limerick,galway v kerry or cork,even the players were not told beforehand,any wise owls know who galway played against?

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Rossfan on May 23, 2017, 12:59:42 PM
We bet Down over the weekend. 2-12 to 13 or 14 points.
We play Sligo 30th May.
Let us know how it goes, cheers
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

cornetto

Galway played a challenge just now against a team with yellow jerseys,couldn't be Clare, roscommon?antrim.jesus the secrecey of the games is way over the top.I suppose you can't give teams any advantage..

armaghniac

Quote from: cornetto on May 27, 2017, 02:32:01 PM
Galway played a challenge just now against a team with yellow jerseys,couldn't be Clare, roscommon?antrim.jesus the secrecey of the games is way over the top.I suppose you can't give teams any advantage..

Kilkenny?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

cornetto

Could have been armagh in disguise!!

Syferus

They're hardly playing their likely CF opponents (if they make it that far) a few weeks beforehand. You'd assume it was Clare.

MayoBuck

Clare playing Limerick tomorrow so it couldn't be them

Tubberman

Quote from: Syferus on May 27, 2017, 03:15:00 PM

They're hardly playing their likely CF opponents (if they make it that far) a few weeks beforehand. You'd assume it was Clare.

Donegal? Kerry? Meath? Sure there's a hape of them
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Syferus

Quote from: Tubberman on May 27, 2017, 04:16:21 PM
Quote from: Syferus on May 27, 2017, 03:15:00 PM

Donegal? Kerry? Meath? Sure there's a hape of them

Unless Kerry decided to play in goalkeeper jerseys they're not going to have been confused for a team in yellow..

Captain Obvious

Maybe the team that Galway played was wearing these?

Duckquay

Western Blue

Any details on the winners of Galway/Cavan match and where was it played.

Itchy

Quote from: Western Blue on May 27, 2017, 11:11:37 PM

Didn't hear the score but it was played on that island where the plane crashed in Lost.

cornetto

Quote from: Itchy on May 27, 2017, 11:15:58 PM
Quote from: Western Blue on May 27, 2017, 11:11:37 PM

Didn't hear the score but it was played on that island where the plane crashed in Lost.

I love the craic,and enjoy this thread,but the bus had monaghan reg. Maybe Cavan got a cheaper price!!