This PSNI Thing

Started by Baile BrigĂ­n 2, July 28, 2022, 04:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Anyone linking the team pulling out of the GAA tournament to the Noah death needs to have a word with themselves.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 31, 2022, 01:32:29 PM
Anyone linking the team pulling out of the GAA tournament to the Noah death needs to have a word with themselves.

Apparently not, seems Marty has a hard on for me because I don't fit in with his views, ah well
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

marty34

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 31, 2022, 02:01:28 PM

Apparently not, seems Marty has a hard on for me because I don't fit in with his views, ah well

Nice choice of language. Classy..as usual.

The point I was making, and others, was there was a PII issued the other day in respect of Noah's death.

A day or so before there's this 'non-story' about the psni and the football tournament in Down.  Which takes all the news - media and print do you think?

And there's people here who don't think, in any way, that they're linked.

But stay classy MR2.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: marty34 on July 31, 2022, 03:20:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 31, 2022, 02:01:28 PM

Nice choice of language. Classy..as usual.

The point I was making, and others, was there was a PII issued the other day in respect of Noah's death.

A day or so before there's this 'non-story' about the psni and the football tournament in Down.  Which takes all the news - media and print do you think?

And there's people here who don't think, in any way, that they're linked.

But stay classy MR2.

So they entered a tournament to come out of it as to deflect findings or this PII regarding Noah's death? I said it's stretching you think it's not, you think they purposely did this!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea