You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranworst

I'm glad I can't drive yet because I have a reputation as being a bit angry sometmes! Going by this thread I think my blood pressure will go through the roof!

oakleaf stateside

Dont Do It

Elias

Americans

f**k you America.......f**k YOU!!! :D :D

pintsofguinness

BT!!!
Just off the phone with them AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

I know what you mean PoG. I was going mad with them on the phone a few weeks.

I think that this is one of the few cases where murder-death-kill is allowed  :D
Testing Accessibility

Stranworst

Damn you Elias, was gonna post that!!

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Elias on June 08, 2007, 07:56:04 PM
Americans

f**k you America.......f**k YOU!!! :D :D

You can thank the Americans who invented the internet so you could post that.

what grinds my gears...........idiots in general.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Stranworst on June 17, 2007, 06:17:19 PM
Damn you Elias, was gonna post that!!

Ok so almost 35 million people of Irish descent are Americans which equates to 12% of the US population. That is also 9 times more people who live in Ireland which is only 4.1 million.

ziggysego

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on June 17, 2007, 07:32:41 PM

It was an British man that invented the Internet as we know it today.

Americans invented an Internat system for the military and wanted it to remain that way.
Testing Accessibility

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: ziggysego on June 17, 2007, 08:07:27 PM
Quote from: DrinkingHarp on June 17, 2007, 07:32:41 PM

It was an British man that invented the Internet as we know it today.

Americans invented an Internat system for the military and wanted it to remain that way.

Again Ziggy you are correct, yes the internet was used for the military and univerities.

IBM started email.

Tim Berners-Lee brought the world wide web to what it is today, but again the Americans started this technology.

Its like the person who invented sliced bread compared to the person who invented bread.

www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa4075/is_200701/ai_n18705225

magickingdom

i fockin hate eircom i fockin hate eircom i fockin hate eircom i fockin hate eircom

i love americans tho.. just remember ye'd all be speaking german if it wasnt for uncle sam! :D

Stranworst

f**k sake will everyone calm down?? The American reference is straight from the Family Guy movie!

Peter has a section on tv called what grinds my gears then at the end he says you america, f**k you!

So could everyone who posted earlier please get down off their high horses and apologise? Thank you

Square Ball

was Sie denken läßt, daß wir alle Deutsches sprechen würden, wenn es nicht für Uncle Sam War, sicher war es die Macht der englischen Armee, die den Krieg gewann!  ;)
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on June 17, 2007, 10:17:12 PM
was Sie denken läßt, daß wir alle Deutsches sprechen würden, wenn es nicht für Uncle Sam War, sicher war es die Macht der englischen Armee, die den Krieg gewann!  ;)

Totally agree
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on June 17, 2007, 10:17:12 PM

This army?

Testing Accessibility