Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gander

Think Cross ended up winning by 4 points in the U21 semi on saturday, although Middletown where winning by 6 points early in the second half.

crossfire

Good luck to Killeavy under 16's in the Ulster final on Sunday.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: fitzroyalty on November 07, 2010, 06:35:48 PM
Now now TAC. That's not how things work, you should know that by now! Was Tasker playing? I'd say a brave few of that u21 team are a part of your senior set-up? Bodes well for the near future for your club though I thought Killeavy would have put up a better fight, especially at home.

7 of that team would be regular Senior starters. Hadn't realised myself it was that many. Another 2 county minors as well who'll be challenging for first team berths next season. Very promising side with 4 players involved with Armagh u21s this year. Crossmaglen are rarely easily beaten however.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

twotwocharlie

would fancy burren to give cross a sterner test than St Galls

should be a decent game weather permitting.

IVEDECIDED

where is that game and what time??

JUst retired

I think it is in Casement park. Not sure of the time.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: JUst retired on November 09, 2010, 06:42:21 AM
I think it is in Casement park. Not sure of the time.

CVasement 2.30 I think i read.

el_cuervo_fc

14-11-10 (Sunday)
Grange St Colmcilles v Corduff Gaels
12-45pm Casement Park

Crossmaglen Rangers v Burren St Marys
2-30pm Casement Park

Applesisapples

angermanagement

HIGH BALL CENTRE FIELD

In relation to the comments made by Phil Stuart and some other ballinderry members on this board, I would like to state that this is NOT the opinion of most people in Ballinderry. In 2006 & 2008 the 2 best teams in Ulsterat the time contested the Ulster Final and on each occassion the best team won. Everyone knows that cross have a physical aspect to their game but they also have some great footballers and a great team spirit. Ballinderry has always strifed to meet the winning standards that cross has set. We would always be the first to congratulate them for their success. Over the past few years Ballinderry and Crossmaglen have had a good relationship especialy when cross came down to Ballinderry last year to play in the Conor McCusker tournament and the cross players will tell you about how good a night it was. Letters in papers by men who have left the parish 50 years ago and comments made here recently do not reflect the real feelings of the Ballinderry Shamrocks Club. I hope the Crossmaglen people will not sour the good relationship between the club because of the pettiness of a few people.

PS - I would like to wish Cross and all the other teams the best this weekend and may the best teams win. We will be watching with a little bit of jealously!

illdecide

Fair play High Ball, but to be fair i don't think too many on this thread would have took that other fool serious
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

GerryFromDerry

Quote from: HIGH BALL CENTRE FIELD on November 09, 2010, 10:26:04 AM
In relation to the comments made by Phil Stuart and some other ballinderry members on this board, I would like to state that this is NOT the opinion of most people in Ballinderry. In 2006 & 2008 the 2 best teams in Ulsterat the time contested the Ulster Final and on each occassion the best team won. Everyone knows that cross have a physical aspect to their game but they also have some great footballers and a great team spirit. Ballinderry has always strifed to meet the winning standards that cross has set. We would always be the first to congratulate them for their success. Over the past few years Ballinderry and Crossmaglen have had a good relationship especialy when cross came down to Ballinderry last year to play in the Conor McCusker tournament and the cross players will tell you about how good a night it was. Letters in papers by men who have left the parish 50 years ago and comments made here recently do not reflect the real feelings of the Ballinderry Shamrocks Club. I hope the Crossmaglen people will not sour the good relationship between the club because of the pettiness of a few people.

PS - I would like to wish Cross and all the other teams the best this weekend and may the best teams win. We will be watching with a little bit of jealously!

+1
As a proud Ballinderry man i agree with everything outlined above. i have nothing but respect and admiration for Crossmaglen. They beat us fairly in both Ulster finals but there was very little between the sides. I wish them all the best in the remainder of the Ulster C'ship and beyond.
Up the Shamrocks!

JUst retired

Fairplay to Highball and Gerry. Every club has it`s share of idiots :)