Pearse Og v Dromintee winners v Crossmaglen
Ballymacnab v Sarsfields winners v Annaghmore

Junior Qualifier & Quarter Final Draw
Dromintee II v Killeavy II winners v Ballyhegan
St Pats II v Lissumonnn winners v Crossmaglen II
O'Hanlons v Belleek winners v Tullysaran
Pearse Ogs II v Clonmore winners v Derrynoose

brokencrossbar1

You'd have to fancy the 4 'winners' in the 1/4 finals to make the semis. Great opportunity for Annaghmore to push on. The Nab or Sarsfields won't scare them. On the weekends performances Harps look a a very strong bet to end our run. They have the players to do it and we're not pulling any trees up this year. With Jamie not available we have lost a lot of threat in front of the goals and this could be the year to catch us. We're probably in a run where we have too many lads with miles in the legs so a county is a big ask.

Soup an Samajiz

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on August 22, 2015, 03:57:42 PM
I heard Stefan Forker was the man in Charge

:o couldn't see it, likely played the role of trainer while they were looking for manager just
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

general_lee

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 23, 2015, 08:28:45 PM
You'd have to fancy the 4 'winners' in the 1/4 finals to make the semis. Great opportunity for Annaghmore to push on. The Nab or Sarsfields won't scare them. On the weekends performances Harps look a a very strong bet to end our run. They have the players to do it and we're not pulling any trees up this year. With Jamie not available we have lost a lot of threat in front of the goals and this could be the year to catch us. We're probably in a run where we have too many lads with miles in the legs so a county is a big ask.
Pull the other one. You must think we came up the bann in a bubble. JC no great loss to you boys, not at Armagh level anyway, Cross will cope the best without him, from what I seen of him this year he didn't really seem to be on top form anyway, maybe not enjoying his football as much?

You say you haven't pulled any trees up but you've handed out the biggest championship beating this year so far, 17pts over Granemore to add to this weeks 12 pt win over Killeavy. Usual suspects of Cullyhanna, Harps and Maghery to be in the mix but all to ultimately fall short.

brokencrossbar1

All pales into insignificance with the tragic death of the young Hughes lad from Dromintee.

http://armaghi.com/first-victim-of-a1-crash-which-claimed-three-young-lives-is-named/

general_lee

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 24, 2015, 12:13:12 PM
All pales into insignificance with the tragic death of the young Hughes lad from Dromintee.

http://armaghi.com/first-victim-of-a1-crash-which-claimed-three-young-lives-is-named/
RIP, hadn't realised names had been released.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: general_lee on August 24, 2015, 12:28:44 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 24, 2015, 12:13:12 PM

RIP, hadn't realised names had been released.

Just the one from what I can gather.

general_lee

Probably not the best thread to raise it but willie Frazer seemed to be very upset over a recent funeral and I was wondering was it one of the victims of this tragedy?

illdecide

where have I heard this before? It's like a broken record every year. Harps & Maghery are the only two teams capable (belief) of putting it up to Cross and even thats debatable. I agree that Cross are a bit weaker that they've been in a while but the problem is so are the rest of the teams in Armagh.

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: illdecide on September 01, 2015, 11:26:29 AM

where have I heard this before? It's like a broken record every year. Harps & Maghery are the only two teams capable (belief) of putting it up to Cross and even thats debatable. I agree that Cross are a bit weaker that they've been in a while but the problem is so are the rest of the teams in Armagh.

I'm bound to be right sometime!! ;)

illdecide

True, percentages say eventually Cross will be beaten and you can always say..."I told you so".

Clans v Clann Eireann moved to Sat night due to a bereavement at the Clans. Match now at Wolf Tones for 5:00 throw in.

Soup an Samajiz

Maghery destroying a poor team again, this time in Granemore, now face the big test in the Rangers. I would actually fancy Maghery to get the better of them but does anyone in Armagh actually give them a chance?
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

illdecide

Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on September 18, 2015, 11:56:40 AM
Maghery destroying a poor team again, this time in Granemore, now face the big test in the Rangers. I would actually fancy Maghery to get the better of them but does anyone in Armagh actually give them a chance?

I do Soup...no chance. :P

Ach in fairness if any team in Armagh can beat Cross it will be Harps or Maghery, any other team are beat before the match starts. I think they'll put it up to them for a while and then Cross will grind out a 3-4 pt win...but BC1 will tell you they're there for the taking ;)

general_lee

Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on September 18, 2015, 11:56:40 AM
Ordinarily you would because on paper Maghery are a good side. But like what always happens when teams are fancied to beat cross they either shit themselves (nab, harps) or they get close enough and bring them to a replay only to get properly bate (Cullyhanna, Dromintee, etc). If Maghery are to have any chance they'll have to stop cross dictating the pace of the game which is in itself a massive ask. Cross play with great tempo and the last time an Armagh team dictated v cross was 2009. If Maghery are able to stop cross getting a good start early on and themselves getting a few early scores then they've every chance. If they freeze at the beginning like most teams do then they're fooked, even if cross are minus the piano player