Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

he? she? it? gives me the creeps. i read somewhere that somebody dug up the remains of a 7ft tall viking i think he was in a bog near navan. which begs the question if these guys did half the raping and pilaging they are supposed to, where are the offspring? not too many gaints about :D 
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

ziggysego

I haven't been able to stop from last night and they smell foul. Is it a sign I'm sick?
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on February 04, 2011, 12:15:35 PM
I haven't been able to stop from last night and they smell foul. Is it a sign I'm sick?

Don't worry they'll turn to farts eventually.
MWWSI 2017

theskull1

Quote from: ziggysego on February 04, 2011, 12:15:35 PM

Probably cause your nose is too close to your butt zig. That 7ft model wouldn't get a whiff of hers  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

gerrykeegan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12363852

Malawi row over whether new law bans farting
The justice minister said local chiefs would deal with those caught breaking wind in public Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
Malawi old flags arrest warning
Country profile: Malawi
Two of Malawi's most senior judicial officials are arguing over whether a new bill includes a provision that outlaws breaking wind in public.

Justice Minister George Chaponda says the new bill would criminalise flatulence to promote "public decency".

"Just go to the toilet when you feel like farting," he told local radio.

However, he was directly contradicted by Solicitor General Anthony Kamanga, who says the reference to "fouling the air" means pollution.

"How any reasonable or sensible person can construe the provision to criminalising farting in public is beyond me," he said, adding that the prohibition contained in the new law has been in place since 1929.

The Local Courts Bill, to be introduced next week reads: "Any person who vitiates the atmosphere in any place so as to make it noxious to the public to the health of persons in general dwelling or carrying on business in the neighbourhood or passing along a public way shall be guilty of a misdemeanour."

Mr Chaponda, a trained lawyer, insists that this includes farting.

"Would you be happy to see people farting anyhow?" he asked on the popular "Straight Talk" programme on Malawi's Capital Radio.

He said that local chiefs would deal with any offenders.

When asked whether it could be enforced, he said it would be similar to laws banning urinating in public.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Harold Disgracey

Just saw Charlie boy & Camilla heading into St Malachy's chapel, are they converting?

ziggysego

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on February 04, 2011, 03:31:18 PM
Just saw Charlie boy & Camilla heading into St Malachy's chapel, are they converting?

He'll never be King now.
Testing Accessibility

stephenite

Bird kills man at cockfight February 8, 2011 - 1:04PM

A man attending an illegal cockfight in California has died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird with a knife attached to its own limb.

The Kern County coroner said Jose Luis Ochoa, 35, was declared dead at a hospital about two hours after he suffered the injury in Tulare County, north of Los Angeles, on January 30.

An autopsy concluded Ochoa died of an accidental "sharp force injury" to his right calf.

Advertisement: Story continues below Sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt said it was unclear if a delay in seeking medical attention contributed to Ochoa's death.

Tulare officials were investigating, and no arrests were made at the cockfight.

Cockfighting, which is illegal in the United States, is a sport in which specially bred roosters are put into a ring and encouraged to fight until one is incapacitated or killed.

AP

http://www.smh.com.au/world/bird-kills-man-at-cockfight-20110208-1akx3.html

Denn Forever

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on February 04, 2011, 03:31:18 PM

Things seem to be changing.

Royal visit to St Malachy's Church is 'historic'The Royal couple attended a medal presentation at Palace Barracks
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
Queen on Northern Ireland visit
City centre church wins top prize
The Prince of Wales met the First Minister during a visit to St Malachy's Church in Belfast on Friday.

Peter Robinson greeted Prince Charles on the doorstep of the building, as he arrived to view a £3.5m restoration project.

Mr Robinson said the royal visit showed Northern Ireland has entered a "new era".

"It is the first time in recent history that we have had a royal in a Roman Catholic Church here," he added.

"So it is a good start. It should send of an indication that respect, understanding and tolerance is growing in Northern Ireland."

St Malachy's was destroyed by a Luftwaffe bomb in 1941, but in 2006 the diocese of Down and Connor embarked on a project to restore its original features.

The First Minister greeted the Prince of Wales on the doorstep of St Malachy's Mr Robinson said: "It has been set out very well and has held on to the architecture of the original."

Prince Charles also presided over the first inter-faith meeting of members of the four main churches, organised by the local branch of the Prince's Regeneration Trust.

The Northern Ireland Trustee Fionnuala Jay-O'Boyle said: "It's a hugely exciting event.

"Not only does it celebrate the fantastic restoration of St Malachy's Church, but equally it is very significant because we brought together a group of very senior church figures to begin the discussion of unlocking the potential of redundant churches."

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall flew into George Best Belfast City airport on Friday morning for a one-day visit to Northern Ireland.

The Royal couple also visited Palace Barracks in Holywood for a medal presentation.

They met the soldiers of 2nd Battalion Mercian Regiment who are preparing for service in Afghanistan.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Hardy

Do you believe this - a parrot that can count and use logic?
(See the video at the bottom of the page).

http://www.123compute.net/dreaming/knocking/alex.html

lawnseed

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid