Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 08, 2010, 12:31:58 PM
I was stopped at traffic lights on the way to a job this morning when my attention was caught by this fella running to get a bus.
The thing that made me go what the f**k was the sight of him running with his hands in is pants pockets, it struck me as being odd that surely if he had taken his hands out he would have been able run faster,and he also looked a bit of a t**t trying to run that way,it wasn't just a short sprint either he had a good 300 yards to run to catch the bus, as it happened he missed his bus which was good enough for him really the stupid gimp.

Btw It must be from working on various building sites for the last 15 years but I think anyone that walks around with their hands in their pockets is a sure sign of laziness.

Seen something similar to this only I was on a bus to Dublin, it was a piss stop and the fella was running trying to button his fly as the bus was moving. He tripped, hands stayed at his fly and SLAP. Faceplant into the tarmac. Knocked himself clean out cold. While funny, but also a bit fucked up seeing it happen in slow motion almost. He got on the bus anyway, white as a ghost, blood pishing from his nose and mouth. Few cans and he was alright!
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

muppet

I was stopped at traffic lights on the way to a job this morning when my attention was caught by this fella running to get a bus.
The thing that made me go what the f**k was the sight of him running with his hands in is pants pockets, it struck me as being odd that surely if he had taken his hands out he would have been able run faster,and he also looked a bit of a t**t trying to run that way,it wasn't just a short sprint either he had a good 300 yards to run to catch the bus, as it happened he missed his bus which was good enough for him really the stupid gimp.

That was me, I hadn't time to put on a belt on me trousers.

Missed the interview too.
MWWSI 2017

EagleLord

Quote from: muppet on July 10, 2010, 03:23:21 PM

That was me, I hadn't time to put on a belt on me trousers.

Missed the interview too.

surely you're jokin!

pintsofguinness

Went out one morning to go to work and there was this woman, all dolled up with make up, suit on her, high heals, smart looking etc coming running down the street. I can't describe the run....only they way women can run in high heels I suppose. Anyway, I thought she must be late for something and didn't think much of it. Next morning though I went out again and she was coming running down the street again.  Next morning, same thing and I seen her running down the street almost every morning for months. She must have caught on eventually and started to leave the house a few minutes earlier. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ziggysego

Turning down a 22 year old last night.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

thebigfella

Celt_Man

Quote from: ziggysego on July 11, 2010, 04:35:42 PM

And for the love of jaysus why did you turn her down?
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Quote from: Celt_Man on July 12, 2010, 01:10:32 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 11, 2010, 04:35:42 PM

And for the love of jaysus why did you turn her down?

She was drunk.
Testing Accessibility

tyssam5

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 11, 2010, 01:14:46 PM
Went out one morning to go to work and there was this woman, all dolled up with make up, suit on her, high heals, smart looking etc coming running down the street. I can't describe the run....only they way women can run in high heels I suppose. Anyway, I thought she must be late for something and didn't think much of it. Next morning though I went out again and she was coming running down the street again.  Next morning, same thing and I seen her running down the street almost every morning for months. She must have caught on eventually and started to leave the house a few minutes earlier.

Sounds nice, can you post up a video?

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010