Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EagleLord

maddog

The missus bought 4 fish in Tesco, when i opened the bag 3 of them had the guts hanging out of them the other one untouched. Wtf ?

Hardy

Quote from: maddog on July 05, 2010, 03:42:58 PM
The missus bought 4 fish in Tesco, when i opened the bag 3 of them had the guts hanging out of them the other one untouched. Wtf ?

The fourth one has to be the prime suspect.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fitzroyalty

Co. Armagh 'Twelfth' demonstration in Lurgan...Co. Down 'Twelfth' demonstration two miles down the road in Waringstown!

FFS

Hound

A real rainbow was "manufactured" on the River Liffey this morning, using water cannons from two tugs!
Extraordinary.

gerrykeegan

Quote from: Hound on July 06, 2010, 11:51:27 AM
A real rainbow was "manufactured" on the River Liffey this morning, using water cannons from two tugs!
Extraordinary.

Thugs or Tugs?
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Hereiam

Has it come to this. Are they looking for the pot of gold at the end of it.

isourboydownyet

you get to the airport,check in and get your seat number,you are sitting waiting for boarding,they annouce that my flight will be boarding shortly,next thing you know you have a stampede to the gate what ta f**k?,you have your seat number,the plane aint going anywhere until everybody has boarded why the f**king stampede?

Hardy

Quote from: isourboydownyet on July 06, 2010, 12:11:10 PM
you get to the airport,check in and get your seat number,you are sitting waiting for boarding,they annouce that my flight will be boarding shortly,next thing you know you have a stampede to the gate what ta f**k?,you have your seat number,the plane aint going anywhere until everybody has boarded why the f**king stampede?

That always amazes me too. Why do people feel better jostling in a queue for 10-15 minutes than sitting down reading their book or whatever?

bamboo

Agreed, makes abosolutely no sense at all.

Likewise, why do 90% of the passengers feel the need to stand up as soon as the plane has come to a stop. There's at least a 5 minute wait waiting for the doors to open. Just sit the hell down and wait patiently and then everyone can disemabark in a civilised fashion.

ziggysego

Quote from: Hereiam on July 06, 2010, 12:09:03 PM
Has it come to this. Are they looking for the pot of gold at the end of it.

Not a real rainbow, so probably just fool's gold at the end of it.
Testing Accessibility