Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Twin girls injured in suspected fox attack in London

Nine-month-old twin girls are in hospital after reports they were attacked by a fox at their home in east London.

Police said officers and paramedics were called to a house at around 2200 BST on Saturday.

The little girls are being treated at the Royal London Hospital and are described as being in a "serious but stable condition".

Both are understood to have arm wounds and one has facial injuries.

The fox was believed to have been in an upstairs room as the babies slept.

A police spokesman said: "The incident is not being treated as suspicious.

"We were called to reports of a fox attack. Officers and the ambulance found two girls with injuries."

In 2002, mother Sue Eastwood reported that her baby boy, Louis, was left injured after a fox crept into their house in Kent while she slept.

The fourteen-week-old suffered bite marks on his head after the animal darted into the sitting room of the house in Dartford.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10251349.stm

Foxes sneaking in to houses? news to me
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

longrunsthefox

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 06, 2010, 09:26:22 PM

Nine-month-old twin girls are in hospital after reports they were attacked by a fox at their home in east London.

Police said officers and paramedics were called to a house at around 2200 BST on Saturday.

The little girls are being treated at the Royal London Hospital and are described as being in a "serious but stable condition".

"We were called to reports of a fox attack. Officers and the ambulance found two girls with injuries."

In 2002, mother Sue Eastwood reported that her baby boy, Louis, was left injured after a fox crept into their house in Kent while she slept.

The fourteen-week-old suffered bite marks on his head after the animal darted into the sitting room of the house in Dartford.

::)

eggy bread

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 06, 2010, 09:26:22 PM

You are something else - trying to belittle a news story of little toddlers mauled by a fox in which the link you posted reads - Nine-month-old twin girls are seriously ill in hospital after apparently being mauled by a fox as they slept in their cots in east London.

Yet you get on your f**king high horse when and throw false accusations because you think someone may make a joke about some nutter who killed 12.  With such flippant remarks about children and parenting you would have to wonder why your in the adoption process.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 02, 2010, 08:13:03 PM
Quote from: Minder on June 02, 2010, 07:15:59 PM
Quote from: Down South on June 02, 2010, 07:13:54 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 02, 2010, 03:40:52 PM
Shock and horror will soon be followed by text jokes...

Is it too early to post them yet?

As long as they are allowed on the Israel/Gaza flotilla thread.
Maybe the three of you could pm each other your funny jokes if yous want to act like scumbags

pintsofguinness

dry up ffs, I'm not trying to belittle anything.
fox seems to think my comment was directed at him but it wasnt, it was genuine.

Is this what we're going to go through with you, you following me around the board until you piss off again to reinvent a new username, make about 50 normal posts with it before the obsession with me starts again?
and then you'll be the first shouting "get a life" to others who post here and telling us what a busy life you live?

With such flippant remarks about children and parenting you would have to wonder why your in the adoption process.
that's twice now you made comments like that and I'd politely ask you to mind your own business.

eggy bread

Again I'll point out that if you check back you are the one doing the following.  You can also politely ask whatever you want, you throw comments about this board like you beyond reproach and yap if anyone questions you.  You have had the nerve and gall to repeatedly question my parental skills and tar me with a lazy parent brush on many occasions; I would ask again why someone who has demonstrated such dislike towards children and parents (berating women with prams, overjoyed that child free holidays exist, advocating whacking toddlers, berating parents leaving their kids to school for school runs ffs) is entering the adoption process - would seem a fair question.

eggy bread

And if i don't reply you'll know why. ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: eggy bread on June 07, 2010, 12:04:38 PM
Again I'll point out that if you check back you are the one doing the following.  You can also politely ask whatever you want, you throw comments about this board like you beyond reproach and yap if anyone questions you.  You have had the nerve and gall to repeatedly question my parental skills and tar me with a lazy parent brush on many occasions; I would ask again why someone who has demonstrated such dislike towards children and parents (berating women with prams, overjoyed that child free holidays exist, advocating whacking toddlers, berating parents leaving their kids to school for school runs ffs) is entering the adoption process - would seem a fair question.
Because when I'm sitting watching tv I need someone to fetch things for me.

btw, the school runs thing was laoislad, not me.

illdecide

Eggy you'll be accused of being illdecide next... :D my nephew got banned for life ages ago because someone thought it was me with a 2nd username and he'd only been on the board a few weeks
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Doogie Browser

Quote from: illdecide on June 07, 2010, 04:55:40 PM
Eggy you'll be accused of being illdecide next... :D my nephew got banned for life ages ago because someone thought it was me with a 2nd username and he'd only been on the board a few weeks
Is he your nephew and your god saan?

illdecide

Quote from: Doogie Browser on June 07, 2010, 05:18:42 PM

Correct
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Doogie Browser

Quote from: illdecide on June 07, 2010, 05:24:25 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on June 07, 2010, 05:18:42 PM

Correct
:D - cheers Saan  :P

eggy bread

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 07, 2010, 04:45:22 PM

That's probably not far off the truth.  ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: eggy bread on June 07, 2010, 05:53:27 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 07, 2010, 04:45:22 PM

That's probably not far off the truth.  ::)
It's the whole truth

gallsman

Quote from: eggy bread on June 07, 2010, 07:14:17 AM
With such flippant remarks about children and parenting you would have to wonder why your in the adoption process.

Bang out of order.

pintsofguinness

I opened a loaf of bread this morning and a moth flew out!