Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

Quote from: hound of ulster on June 02, 2010, 12:23:48 PM
Quote from: Olly on June 02, 2010, 12:17:11 PM
I bought a box of teabags this morning and nothing else, nothing at all apart from chewing gum. The woman asked "Do you want a bag?".

Unbelieveable, as if someone needs a bag to carry teabags in a box and chewing gum. I'll not be back and I told her that too. She was about 60 too.
calm down,calm down ;D

Wise up and don't tell me to calm down. See the next time there's an ash cloud or acid rain, then you'll not be telling me to calm down.

You calm down.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Zapatista

Quote from: Olly on June 02, 2010, 12:17:11 PM
I bought a box of teabags this morning and nothing else, nothing at all apart from chewing gum. The woman asked "Do you want a bag?".

Unbelieveable, as if someone needs a bag to carry teabags in a box and chewing gum. I'll not be back and I told her that too. She was about 60 too.

You're supposed to take them home and use them as bin liners. Then the go into land fill where there are no sharks and everyting is allright.

eggy bread

Quote from: Olly on June 02, 2010, 12:23:34 PM
No she held the bag up, almost forcing me to take it. All I could think about were the plastic rings you get around beer cans and sharks choking on them.

She has abolsutely no right to offer me a bag.

Was the bag full off these plastic rings?

ziggysego

Quote from: Olly on June 02, 2010, 12:23:34 PM
No she held the bag up, almost forcing me to take it. All I could think about were the plastic rings you get around beer cans and sharks choking on them.

She has abolsutely no right to offer me a bag.

I hope you reported her to management. A woman like that should be sacked on the spot Olly.

What store was it? You should organise a boycott and protest. Find out where she lives. Put dog do-do into bags and set it alight at her front door and run!

She should be made to pay for her crimes against the environment.
Testing Accessibility

Olly

I possibly wouldn't be as extreme as that Ziggysego but I feel your anger as well as mine.

It was a store with no big company name. It was like McCanns or McQuaids or something.

If it was raised to the ground with fireballs from a machine gun I wouldn't be crying over spilt milk after the horse has bolted the door! I'll tell you that.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

eggy bread

Quote from: Olly on June 02, 2010, 02:16:57 PM
I possibly wouldn't be as extreme as that Ziggysego but I feel your anger as well as mine.

It was a store with no big company name. It was like McCanns or McQuaids or something.

If it was raised to the ground with fireballs from a machine gun I wouldn't be crying over spilt milk after the horse has bolted the door! I'll tell you that.

Maybe in this case you are the one with personal issues.  ::)

Quote from: Olly on March 24, 2010, 11:57:57 AM
Quote from: screenmachine on March 24, 2010, 10:55:56 AM
Miserable b**tards who stand in the shop and read every page of the paper and then go on and get whatever else they came in for.  I was getting diesel this morning and I watched this guy go in, stand at the back of the shop and pick up the Mirror I think.  Literally read through every page and was still looking at it by the time I had left the shop.  If I was the shop owner, I'd be telling him to either buy it or jog on...miserable t**t... >:(

No disrespect Screen Machine, but I think you have personal issues here. That man has no impact on your life or shouldn't have. I suggest you are unhappy with some aspect inside yourself and are trying to find faults in others to compensate for this. I think you should just smile and shake your head at the audacity of others to behave like that. If he was holding you up, maybe, but I suggest you look inside yourself and see who's there. I mean no disrespect.

passedit

Good lookin ginger blade, late 20's early 30s sittin on the train opposite me tonight. Sucking her thumb like she's six. WTF
Don't Panic

ziggysego

Quote from: passedit on June 02, 2010, 10:58:24 PM
Good lookin ginger blade, late 20's early 30s sittin on the train opposite me tonight. Sucking her thumb like she's six. WTF

I've seen women doing that also. The strangest thing.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: passedit on June 02, 2010, 10:58:24 PM
I' know someone that sucks his thumb when he's sitting watching the tv - he's near 40  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

DirtyDozen12

Woman jailed for testicle attack 
A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.
Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

'Pulled hard'

Sentencing Monti, Judge Charles James said it was "a very serious injury" and that Monti was not acting in self-defence.

The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term but "open relationship" with Monti towards the end of May last year.

The pair remained on good terms and on 30 May she picked him up from a party in Crosby and went back for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.

An argument ensued and Mr Jones said there was a struggle between them.

In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".

I am in no way a violent person

Amanda Monti

He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

The court heard that a friend saw Monti put Mr Jones's testicle into her mouth and try to swallow it.

She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ.

In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.

She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."

The letter added: "I have challenged myself to explain what has happened but still I just cannot remember. This has caused much anguish to me and will do for the rest of my life."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4253849.stm
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

haranguerer

Jailed for 2.5 years. If a man had even just ripped the clothes off a woman he'd get that

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: haranguerer on June 03, 2010, 11:18:38 AM
Jailed for 2.5 years. If a man had even just ripped the clothes off a woman he'd get that

She would be some thing in the sack you would imagine  ;D
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

haranguerer

Seen a photo of her in the back of the car leaving court - doesnt look too bad...

Wouldnt think you'd sleep too well after though..

Celt_Man

jaysus... imagine if a fella rip a nipple off yer one instead... doubt he would get away with 2 and a half years
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010