Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Might have been already said but when people ask me do i watch katherine lynches show its great.I always think what the f**k?

Gabriel_Hurl

A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed Cesarean section on the animal to take the calf out, but was horrified to see that the features of the calf's snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

"I've seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I've seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal," the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb's head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.

Veterinaries said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper nutrition since the fodder for the lamb's mother was abundant with vitamin A, CNNTurk.com reports.

In Zimbabwe, a goat gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

ziggysego

Right you Armagh ones, which one of yous was holidaying in Turkey this year?
Testing Accessibility

fitzroyalty

Quote from: ziggysego on January 14, 2010, 10:45:56 PM
Right you Armagh ones, which one of yous was holidaying in Turkey this year?
:D Up yours lol

pintsofguinness

if boys are shagging sheep and other animals, can they get the animal pregnant or what's the story there?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Another donegal team bonding exercise gone wrong.

Puckoon

No pints, you cant cross breed (no matter how hard you try).

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on January 14, 2010, 10:50:47 PM
really? why  not.

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 14, 2010, 10:53:08 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on January 14, 2010, 10:50:47 PM
really? why  not.

As my father used to say when I was a child and didn't know the answer to one of my questions - "just"
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Its got to do with whats in your jeans.

Sandino

A bit like that girl on IACGMOOH who wanted a pregnancy test after eating a kangeroos goolie :D
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on January 14, 2010, 10:55:48 PM
so does the egg and sperm not mix or what?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Puckoon on January 14, 2010, 10:55:48 PM

Does it matter whether they're Wrangler, Levis, Lee or something else Puck?  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Puckoon

Im sure they'd mix rightly - if the pH levels and say the general anatomy would be developed for the same purposes. That'd be a big IF though.

The chromosomes wouldnt match up, if I remember correctly from CBS biology.