Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jell 0 Biafra

J70

Unfortunately for Rubiales, he is the sexist sleazebag who is the straw that broke the camel's back. His statements and behaviour in the aftermath, along with the other revelations, compound that he is fully deserving of all that is coming his way.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

clonian

Quote from: J70 on August 28, 2023, 09:04:14 PM
Unfortunately for Rubiales, he is the sexist sleazebag who is the straw that broke the camel's back. His statements and behaviour in the aftermath, along with the other revelations, compound that he is fully deserving of all that is coming his way.

I can't understand the rush to defend him. He made an arsehole out of himself and made it about him.

seafoid

Quote from: clonian on August 29, 2023, 02:26:58 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 28, 2023, 09:04:14 PM

I can't understand the rush to defend him. He made an arsehole out of himself and made it about him.
They explained it on OTB. He is not the worst. There are loads of heads in Spanish, European and World football who are predatory misogynists. They want to prevent the dam bursting.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Gabriel_Hurl

I did enjoy the description when you hit translate tweet.

"Omar Mendoza from Querétaro checks the oil of the Atlas player and is sent off."

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Tony Baloney

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come