Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Twitter is for finding GAA scores updates... I haven't even understood how to open up the conversations on it!!

Facebook is to be a complete nosey Cnut.

This unfortunately is my social media outlet

No insta or Snapchat ain't got time to cover those.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

general_lee

Facebook is good for marketplace.
Twitter good for current affairs/results.
Instagram I don't really use.
Tiktok is the one you need to watch out for, slippery slope!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: general_lee on August 25, 2023, 08:54:55 AM
Facebook is good for marketplace.
Twitter good for current affairs/results.
Instagram I don't really use.
Tiktok is the one you need to watch out for, slippery slope!

TikTok is one I've never had any dealings with but work have been pushing it out as something they want to roll out more stuff on. Muggins here has to do it for our Belfast office!  Thankfully no silly dances required...

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2023, 08:51:43 AM
Twitter is for finding GAA scores updates... I haven't even understood how to open up the conversations on it!!

Facebook is to be a complete nosey Cnut.

This unfortunately is my social media outlet

No insta or Snapchat ain't got time to cover those.

I used Twitter for results and the likes and follow a few coaches who put the odd bits and pieces up.

I commented on one the other day and got a few likes on my comments, nothing untoward in that other than they were scantily clad ladies with onlyfans accounts....

I'm not sure what that says about me or these coaches  ;D

bennydorano

Saffrongael

The coverage of this Spanish FA President "kiss", you would think it's the Cuban missile crisis they way it's been reported
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

clarshack

Quote from: Saffrongael on August 25, 2023, 07:03:44 PM
The coverage of this Spanish FA President "kiss", you would think it's the Cuban missile crisis they way it's been reported

Agree it seems very OTT.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: bennydorano on August 25, 2023, 10:56:41 AM
Onlyfans flat out
Are you posting up raunchy photos and getting loads of viewers?

quit yo jibbajabba

Some blade from Ballycastle getting 10k a month on there allegedly 😯😃

*I am not a contributor 😉

RedHand88

I know of someone through a friend of a friend who is making 7 figures a year. It's actually mental the amount of saps in the world.

WT4E

Quote from: clarshack on August 25, 2023, 07:54:13 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on August 25, 2023, 07:03:44 PM

Agree it seems very OTT.

This is unbelievable stuff.

She walks away smiling looked harmless stuff to me..... this reflects badly on the perception of what happens when u put a group of ladies together.

If he had of refused to touch them they would be f**king up in arms also.

quit yo jibbajabba

Think the crotch grabbing arguably worse. And I've heard his speech was worse again. But if/when someone fcuks up these days why does it always have to be a resigning/sacking affair. The mob aren't happy till they see blood

marty34

Bit mad that he fired the lips on her in fairness.

Wtf was he thinking in full public view as well as grabbibg his crotch.

He seems to be backed into a corner now so pressure mounting on him.

Hound

Can't believe people are defending the Spanish  sc**bag. The crotch grabbing showed the type of individual he is.

He was way too overfamiliar with every one of them. And the kiss on the lips was outrageous. It was the medal ceremony for them winning the World Cup, so of course the women were overjoyed, but it's clear from the subsequent reaction of the team that this was not the first time he has been inappropriate. Every single one of the squad have said they won't play for the international team as long as he retains his position with the Spanish FA. That speaks volumes.

Kidder81

Who gives a f**k ? I can understand why it's a big deal in Spain, but here ffs ?  :-\