Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Look-Up!

https://www.thejournal.ie/german-ballet-director-fired-dog-poo-critic-5997279-Feb2023/

What a dirty tr**p. Very blase about it afterwards and playing the victim. Should be in a cell and if any of her male relatives were around quite entitled to put him in hospital.

seafoid

Sad news
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/bruce-willis-diagnosed-with-dementia/407594891.html
Bruce Willis has been diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia, his family has announced.
Relatives of the 67-year-old Hollywood actor previously said that he would be "stepping away" from his successful career after being diagnosed with aphasia, a condition affecting his cognitive abilities.

In a post shared on Instagram on Thursday, Willis's daughter Rumer offered an update on her father's health, confirming his condition has "progressed" and he had been given the "more specific" diagnosis of frontotemporal dementia.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

pbat

Quote from: seafoid on February 16, 2023, 08:45:43 PM
Sad news
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/bruce-willis-diagnosed-with-dementia/407594891.html
Bruce Willis has been diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia, his family has announced.
Relatives of the 67-year-old Hollywood actor previously said that he would be "stepping away" from his successful career after being diagnosed with aphasia, a condition affecting his cognitive abilities.

In a post shared on Instagram on Thursday, Willis's daughter Rumer offered an update on her father's health, confirming his condition has "progressed" and he had been given the "more specific" diagnosis of frontotemporal dementia.

Going through this at the moment with a family member, a C**t of a disease, and so hard on a family.

Turf

Saw a clip recently of this Sam Smith fella being interviewed, apparently he likes fishing and interviewer asked would he like to be a Fisherman. Yer man Smith replies yeah I would love to be a Fisherthem. 😂
FFS what a load of nonsense that he can't even say Fisherman and used Fisherthem instead.
World is fucked.

gallsman

I think he's/they're an eejit but he was clearly taking the piss in that clip ffs!

Armagh18

Quote from: pbat on February 16, 2023, 09:10:56 PM
Sad news

Going through this at the moment with a family member, a C**t of a disease, and so hard on a family.
Absolutely awful disease, sorry to read that.

jcpen

Quote from: Turf on February 16, 2023, 09:23:52 PM
Saw a clip recently of this Sam Smith fella being interviewed, apparently he likes fishing and interviewer asked would he like to be a Fisherman. Yer man Smith replies yeah I would love to be a Fisherthem. 😂
FFS what a load of nonsense that he can't even say Fisherman and used Fisherthem instead.
World is fucked.
Fisherthem doesn't even make sense, surely if anything he should have said Fisherperson.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: jcpen on February 17, 2023, 08:44:50 AM
World is fucked.
Fisherthem doesn't even make sense, surely if anything he should have said Fisherperson.

Fisherman has her and man in it, its the perfect word
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

World is fucked.

Fishercunt. That's what he is... a Fishercunt

general_lee

Quote from: trailer on February 17, 2023, 09:18:37 AM
World is fucked.

I like him.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: general_lee on February 17, 2023, 09:24:34 AM
Quote from: trailer on February 17, 2023, 09:18:37 AM
World is fucked.

I like him.

You can't like him, its I like them/they
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Sad news

Bruce Willis and his ex wife would be grade A celebrities in the US and being a celebrity is like being a child. Dementia blows the whole thing out of the water.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Capt Pat

DJ Carey owed AIB 9.5 million and only paid back 60,000 in settlement. That money came out of yours and my pockets if you live in the republic as AIB is state owned.

clarshack

Quote from: Capt Pat on February 17, 2023, 11:10:28 PM
DJ Carey owed AIB 9.5 million and only paid back 60,000 in settlement. That money came out of yours and my pockets if you live in the republic as AIB is state owned.

Unbelievable.