Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 21, 2022, 10:13:31 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on November 21, 2022, 09:10:27 PM
So not twinbrook lol
Most of the initial guesses were "traveller wedding".

Well the lads attested were all Stokes'so must have been

quit yo jibbajabba

Think theyre sayin that was a different event Fear. Goin by the mugshots id like to have seen that squabble 😃

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 21, 2022, 11:05:42 PM
Think theyre sayin that was a different event Fear. Goin by the mugshots id like to have seen that squabble 😃

Oh right sorry , aye would have been messy one by looks of it

screenexile

Wildweasel74

Yeah, that's the one with some idiot in blue, knocking out women and clutches flying about, tough guy beating a ton of teenagers.

tbrick18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 21, 2022, 09:49:36 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 21, 2022, 09:39:19 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-63706632

I heard who the Pomeroy one was that was arrested. Not going to post names here but I'm shocked.

It's a murky world nowadays... gone are the days ya headed down to Linenhall street!

It's mental the scale of it!
With so many of these brothels in local rural towns, what does it say about our friends and neighbours!

MR2 - I remember hearing about Linenhall street, never witnessed it myself. Does that sort of street prowling still happen or has it been replaced by these brothels? Don't know what is worse.

imtommygunn

Linenhall street not that bad these days at all - in fact you rarely see anything. Always mind years ago walking down it and the big guy with the big gut who used to strut round with the leather mini skirt and the high heels was doing the rounds looking for business from passing cars.

I think up the other side of the dublin road maybe worse and some of them apartments down by the lagan / close to odyssey.

A boy I used to work with rented an apartment and went to check in one day and the woman thought he was a client so answered the door with no top on so he got a fair old shock  ;D He ousted her so must have been in terms and conditions not to be conducting that kind of business lol.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 22, 2022, 12:08:45 PM
Linenhall street not that bad these days at all - in fact you rarely see anything. Always mind years ago walking down it and the big guy with the big gut who used to strut round with the leather mini skirt and the high heels was doing the rounds looking for business from passing cars.

I think up the other side of the dublin road maybe worse and some of them apartments down by the lagan / close to odyssey.

A boy I used to work with rented an apartment and went to check in one day and the woman thought he was a client so answered the door with no top on so he got a fair old shock  ;D He ousted her so must have been in terms and conditions not to be conducting that kind of business lol.

Thats what he told you lol

trailer

Quote from: tbrick18 on November 22, 2022, 12:04:18 PM

I heard who the Pomeroy one was that was arrested. Not going to post names here but I'm shocked.

It's a murky world nowadays... gone are the days ya headed down to Linenhall street!

With so many of these brothels in local rural towns, what does it say about our friends and neighbours!

MR2 - I remember hearing about Linenhall street, never witnessed it myself. Does that sort of street prowling still happen or has it been replaced by these brothels? Don't know what is worse.

Legalise it. Regulate it. Tax it and protect the girls.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on November 22, 2022, 12:18:34 PM

;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on November 22, 2022, 12:18:34 PM

imtommygunn seems to know an awful lot here....

The question of people trafficking though is very serious and given how widespread round the place these hits were it's very clear this is a very well organised gang operation. I hope the poor women get plenty of support as they have obviously been through an awful ordeal.

Milltown Row2

Would have been a busy enough street back in the day from what I can remember but by f**k they were ugly!! Ya wouldn't have went near them with a barge pole but no end of cars turning up and picking them up..

We went to Zen the other night and had a laugh about it saying there was none about, the reality is when looking back it must have been so bad and as dangerous as it is now..

These places now seem to be flat out, and they are flat out because more and more people are looking for them, I thought those websites like POF and so on sorted that side of handy sex

The human trafficking is crazy so hopefully these people do so serious time
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 22, 2022, 12:46:09 PM

Would have been a busy enough street back in the day from what I can remember but by f**k they were ugly!! Ya wouldn't have went near them with a barge pole but no end of cars turning up and picking them up..

We went to Zen the other night and had a laugh about it saying there was none about, the reality is when looking back it must have been so bad and as dangerous as it is now..

These places now seem to be flat out, and they are flat out because more and more people are looking for them, I thought those websites like POF and so on sorted that side of handy sex

The human trafficking is crazy so hopefully these people do so serious time

Lets call it for what it is, scumbags taking advantage of poor girls down on their luck like thon hoor on spotlight getting lifted as he came out from Mass on the Ormeau Road (by the looks of it).
Preying on young girls who're either in care or suffering from addition, or both, wee girl going dry off the drink, he buys her a bottle of vodka. sc**bag.

and lets not forget about the other scumbags who pay for these girls services, every bit as bad..

Armagh18

That Foster video made the news. Thats a bigger wtf.