Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Immature stunt looking a cheap laugh, probably not old enough to know better. No doubt the usuals will want her hung drawn and quartered.

RedHand88

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 21, 2022, 08:02:12 AM
Immature stunt looking a cheap laugh, probably not old enough to know better. No doubt the usuals will want her hung drawn and quartered.

She looks mid 20s. Absolutely old enough to know better!

johnnycool

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 21, 2022, 08:08:42 AM

Silly wee girl, Arlene isn't my cup of tea, but no call for that, it's not a good look and probably needing a new job today.

trailer

Quote from: johnnycool on November 21, 2022, 09:50:06 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 21, 2022, 08:08:42 AM

Silly wee girl, Arlene isn't my cup of tea, but no call for that, it's not a good look and probably needing a new job today.

Completely dense and then sent it to people!! I'm surprised she has a job. Completely unemployable if you ask me.

AustinPowers

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

This is the growing norm. I posted this a few weeks ago, young nationalist((I assume she was) people getting brainwashed and many becoming what we ourselves detested in others.

nrico2006

She looked old enough in the video, embarrassing.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

JPGJOHNNYG

Why do it?
Why video it ?
and most stupid of all why post it? :o

imtommygunn

JPGJOHNNYG

It want even a chance meeting in the street or in a pub or something it was at a business awards ceremony. She deserves sacking, the clown

Truth hurts

total idiot . Arlene was civil enough to stand for a pic and if the shoe was on the other foot you would be raging

clarshack

that video is cringeworthy. someone said on twitter that she is self employed so she has most likely just ruined her own business, a complete idiot.

illdecide

Jasus lads why don't u go and shoot the poor girl, I don't agree with what she done and don't condone it but she's a young girl with a few drinks in her who'll probably lose her job and will find it difficult to get employed afterwards all because of that. Hardly the crime of the century and i'm sure Arlene has had worst said to her in the past. We're all to quick to judge...think back to when you were that age and the things you done and got up to and probably no camera phones about then...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

NAG1

The thing that gets me in this video is that at some point in her head she thought it would be really funny and at no stage between having the idea, doing the video and then posting it online for all to see did her brain click in and think maybe this isnt such a great idea after all.

Amazing lack of understanding of how this would play to any audience.