Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on August 21, 2022, 06:06:19 PM
Quote from: An Watcher on August 21, 2022, 05:12:01 PM
Not sure if this is the correct thread to put this on but surprised the events at Beal na Blath today were not televised?
Me too. The broader centenary program gor lots of air time

Was it not on the News Channel? It was on the website.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

AustinPowers

Quote from: armaghniac on August 21, 2022, 06:57:54 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on August 21, 2022, 06:06:19 PM
Not sure if this is the correct thread to put this on but surprised the events at Beal na Blath today were not televised?
Me too. The broader centenary program gor lots of air time

Was it not on the News Channel? It was on the website.

Yes it was on the RTE news channel.

From the Bunker

It was hidden away on the RTE News Channel. The Booing of Martin and Varadkar was largely edited out by RTE. Fair dues to all involved in belittling both of these politicians today!  :)

johnnycool

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 21, 2022, 11:35:15 PM

It was hidden away on the RTE News Channel. The Booing of Martin and Varadkar was largely edited out by RTE. Fair dues to all involved in belittling both of these politicians today!  :)

I visited Béal Na Bláth over 20 years ago and there was a small Celtic Cross on the grass verge, quite hard to find as well and nothing like what was on TV yesterday. Interesting what a Movie can do for the tourist industry...

Have FG/FF embraced Michaels legacy, warts and all?

Pub Bore

Good to see the southern establishment's "Ooh-Aah Up The 'RA" event pass off without controversy.

seafoid

Dublin  Airport 3.1 km runway costs £320 m or €100m per km

Must have been some serious spirit levels
https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2022/0823/1318439-new-320m-runway-at-dubli
n-airport-opens-today/

Milltown Row2

I take it Rangers got through tonight as there's been no chatter on social media or here  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 24, 2022, 10:14:20 PM
I take it Rangers got through tonight as there's been no chatter on social media or here  ;D

PSV shooting in front of goal was diabolically bad. They had loads of chances to level and even win.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

From the Bunker

Quote from: Orior on August 24, 2022, 10:29:45 PM

PSV shooting in front of goal was diabolically bad. They had loads of chances to level and even win.

Jez, PSV made Dutch football look very ropey tonight.

clarshack

You just know that from Pot 4 Rangers will somehow get the easiest group possible.

An Watcher

PSV shooting, holy Jesus never seen defending like it.  How many times did they almost give it away.  Finally got caught.  As much as it pains me to say it, better team won

seafoid

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 24, 2022, 11:04:27 PM
Quote from: Orior on August 24, 2022, 10:29:45 PM

Jez, PSV made Dutch football look very ropey tonight.

Rope spores can survive baking temperatures, and the moist, warm interior of freshly baked bread