Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbat

Turf

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 16, 2022, 10:56:50 AM
Quote from: Turf on July 16, 2022, 09:04:16 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 16, 2022, 02:20:43 AM
Ricky Martin  :o
Just in general or have you a reason why? Why not just tell us in the first place?

In the time it took you to write that you could have Googled "Ricky Martin" 5 times over.
Yeah and he could have just told us.

nrico2006

Weird one, apparently your man trying to do Martin for incest but surely he would be as guilty.  I also saw somewhere that they aren't related so its not even an issue.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

LC

Anybody see by the Ulster By The Sea on BBC 1 last night?

Rudi

Video doing the rounds of a traveller attack on a man, 3 men with baseball bats & 3 women 1 with a 5 pronged grape. Dont know context of beating, but its utterly savage. Faces not obscured. Fella attacked was lifeless as the sharp prongs of grape were repeatedly shoved into him.

Bet ya none of these will do time. Some scum bag of a ,country we live in.

tbrick18

Quote from: Rudi on July 19, 2022, 02:26:05 PM
Video doing the rounds of a traveller attack on a man, 3 men with baseball bats & 3 women 1 with a 5 pronged grape. Dont know context of beating, but its utterly savage. Faces not obscured. Fella attacked was lifeless as the sharp prongs of grape were repeatedly shoved into him.

Bet ya none of these will do time. Some scum bag of a ,country we live in.

I was sent the video, but didn't share it as I agree it was brutal.
Context I was given was that the guy who was attacked was a paedophile in county Offaly but I've no idea if that's true.

It really was a vicious attack by both men and women, but I wasn't aware there was a traveller element to it.

Square Ball

Quote from: LC on July 19, 2022, 02:17:03 PM
Nope, is it to be avoided?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

LC

Quote from: Square Ball on July 19, 2022, 03:50:50 PM

Cringeworthy.............suffice to say I cant see myself going to Millisle anytime soon.

Turf

Quote from: LC on July 19, 2022, 04:10:09 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on July 19, 2022, 03:50:50 PM

Cringeworthy.............suffice to say I cant see myself going to Millisle anytime soon.
But that's where they keep all the best stuff!
Oh sorry I thought you said the middle aisle.

RedHand88

No but I've seen Shankill by the sea. I imagine its something similar. What about your own putting up bunting round her caravan then going abroad to Turkey for the 12th fortnight  :o
Strange strange people.

Milltown Row2

Nearly if not worse was the Tyrone farmers they had on! f**k me, the cringe meter blew up when it was on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 16, 2022, 02:20:43 AM
Ricky Martin  :o

Looks like we have to un-what the fcuk Ricky Martin 😉😃

Gmac