Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudi

https://gript.ie/the-disgraceful-dart-attack-sentence/

Some video - another proud moment for the nation. Times gone by these lads would have got a serious kick in the hole. You can say the lads didn't mean the girl to fall, one of them looks contrite the other who did it, couldn't give a shit.

balladmaker

A Facebook exec. steps down at the age of 52 and a net worth of $1.6Billion ... yes, $1.6 Billion ....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61666340

laoislad

The Guards having to ask people to stop sharing videos of the crash on the m50 today.
What the f**k is wrong with people, why would anyone video it in the first place then start sharing it.
Apparently it's pretty gruesome.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

marty34

Quote from: laoislad on June 03, 2022, 09:58:26 PM
The Guards having to ask people to stop sharing videos of the crash on the m50 today.
What the f**k is wrong with people, why would anyone video it in the first place then start sharing it.

I think there was an incident like this on the M50 a few years ago also.

Crazy stuff by people. Complete sickos.

Tony Baloney

Just read that there now on Twitter. What the f**k has Ireland become? What sort of ghoul videos or photos the aftermath of a fatal accident AND THEN SHARES IT. I'm not sure I want to share the same air as someone who does that.

Look-Up!

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 03, 2022, 11:44:50 PM
Just read that there now on Twitter. What the f**k has Ireland become? What sort of ghoul videos or photos the aftermath of a fatal accident AND THEN SHARES IT. I'm not sure I want to share the same air as someone who does that.
It's happened me twice I passed by fatal accidents, both times I was a passenger and in a foreign country. One of them the body on the road was already covered but the second one was pretty gruesome (motorbike and lorry). I just caught a quick glimpse but immediately had to look away with shivers down my spine. Don't understand how anyone can look at that yet alone anything else. There was a million things going through my mine but one of them was certainly not to take out my f*****g phone to get a video.

nrico2006

There was stuff floating about from an M50 incident a few years ago when a girl was decapitated.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Armagh18

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 04, 2022, 12:38:22 PM
There was stuff floating about from an M50 incident a few years ago when a girl was decapitated.
Yeah I remember that. Seen the video of yesterdays crash as well. Awful to think people get some sort of kick out of videoing that and sharing it.

grounded

Quote from: Rudi on June 01, 2022, 12:41:06 PM
https://gript.ie/the-disgraceful-dart-attack-sentence/

Some video - another proud moment for the nation. Times gone by these lads would have got a serious kick in the hole. You can say the lads didn't mean the girl to fall, one of them looks contrite the other who did it, couldn't give a shit.

God that would make your blood boil. Fu#kwits .

Truth hurts

The price of hotels at the minute, life WTF

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Truth hurts on June 06, 2022, 10:27:43 AM
The price of hotels at the minute, life WTF

Kerry hurlers travelled up and down on Saturday cause the prices were extortionate
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012