Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: Turf on May 28, 2022, 11:48:38 PM
A bad day for anyone from Kildare who supports Leinster and Liverpool.

But it was a good day for anyone saving Turf.

Turf

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 28, 2022, 11:49:55 PM
Quote from: Turf on May 28, 2022, 11:48:38 PM
A bad day for anyone from Kildare who supports Leinster and Liverpool.

But it was a good day for anyone saving Turf.
Great day for it to be fair.

trileacman

Quote from: armaghniac on May 27, 2022, 08:12:15 PM
Quote from: Rudi on May 27, 2022, 12:46:41 PM
https://gript.ie/another-day-another-attack-of-the-gurriers-video/

True, great job Helen McEntee. Reform in indeed.

This type of thing isn't so unusual, youths fighting in parks is something in every town. The airport thing was well out of order.

That video is many times worse than the airport footage. At the airport there were too willing, brainless participants. In that carpark your fella is clearly goaded into a fight whilst a young lad films it roaring the culprits to "hit yer woman".
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Tony Baloney

The footage of the queues at Dublin Airport are shocking. Who runs that kip?

Taylor

I know he thrives on controversy and is contrary to try to get attention but what Ewan McKenna tweeted last night was shocking.
Even by his standards

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Taylor on May 30, 2022, 10:28:15 AM
I know he thrives on controversy and is contrary to try to get attention but what Ewan McKenna tweeted last night was shocking.
Even by his standards

What did he say? He never has anything nice to say about Dublin, was it along those lines?

Taylor

Tweeted to some author in the States that he could watch them being raped and not feel a flicker of emotion

trailer

Quote from: Taylor on May 30, 2022, 10:46:33 AM
Tweeted to some author in the States that he could watch them being raped and not feel a flicker of emotion

Awful comment. Man seems to be mentally unwell.

RedHand88

Jaysus it's desperate. Hasn't even took it down yet.

armaghniac

Twitter is a bit like guns in America, it gives you immediate access to do something when you are unbalanced that has long term consequences.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Quote from: armaghniac on May 30, 2022, 01:02:07 PM
Twitter is a bit like guns in America, it gives you immediate access to do something when you are unbalanced that has long term consequences.

Would most on here use twitter or be active on twitter? Can't get my head around the other social platforms either
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 30, 2022, 01:12:48 PM

Would most on here use twitter or be active on twitter? Can't get my head around the other social platforms either

I would use it for reading, never for posting because well its a liability. I find it good for breaking news,  goal updates etc. Stuff would appear on it before it appears on traditional media.
I run a mile from any of the political stuff on it. It's unhappy people shouting at more unhappy people.

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 30, 2022, 01:12:48 PM

Don't use or go on Twitter at all.

The world doesn't need my off-the-cuff, ill-thought-out comments on anything, never mind the "outrage" du jour. I don't see how the vast majority of those who do use it are offering anything constructive either.

Milltown Row2

Twitter for me is purely for GAA results and following games, which is great tbh... I don't think I've used it or looked up anything other than what Ive said, unless there was a link to something that I was interested in
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tintin25

Only use Twitter for the GAA results too.  Have had facebook for years but don't post anything and only use it for club and gym news...well obviously for the odd browse (stalk) too lol