Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 02, 2022, 09:08:00 AM
Some of the "high profile" loyalist bloggers. There seems to be a new clown in town - some guy called Moore Holmes? He has appeared on Nolan and bbc radio this week saying loyalists are being censored as he speaks on the bbc   :o Some brains between them.

(Yeah some attitudes on here like it's never over etc wrt vaccine passports. What do they say now. )
Moore seems to have styled himself as the front man for intellectual young loyalism but I'd say like the rest of them he hasn't 2 brain cells to rub together.

imtommygunn

He wears a flat cap so must be intelligent  ???

These boys have nothing to add and then complain they are not centre stage for everything. I mean how that idiot Bryson gets such disproportionate coverage I will never know. Two brain cells would be a stretch. It pretty much highlights how low unionism has sank.

brokencrossbar1

Moore is selective in what he supports and does. He is very quick to attack the nationalist/republican youth when there's a fight in north Belfast where a Protestant gets beaten up but is quiet when it happens the other way. He is a front for very dubious people and is not in it for the good of the PUL community. Craves the media highlights. If he and Bryson are the voice of loyalism then the move towards a UI will only increase in pace

delgany

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 02, 2022, 10:32:09 AM
He wears a flat cap so must be intelligent  ???

These boys have nothing to add and then complain they are not centre stage for everything. I mean how that idiot Bryson gets such disproportionate coverage I will never know. Two brain cells would be a stretch. It pretty much highlights how low unionism has sank.
Did you not know that Bryson is a self styled ....Unionist activist, writer & commentator.

@JWBConsultancy

PR-Law-Advocacy. Author of 'Brexit Betrayed' Editor@unionistvoice.com....

Qualifications - unknown

imtommygunn

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 02, 2022, 10:33:50 AM
Moore is selective in what he supports and does. He is very quick to attack the nationalist/republican youth when there's a fight in north Belfast where a Protestant gets beaten up but is quiet when it happens the other way. He is a front for very dubious people and is not in it for the good of the PUL community. Craves the media highlights. If he and Bryson are the voice of loyalism then the move towards a UI will only increase in pace

Yeah they are a pair of fairly suspect individuals and decent unionists should be doing everything they can to distance themselves from them. Not happening at present but if there are many more things like last Friday it might start to happen.

imtommygunn

That's a very good article thanks. Yes I am sure ordinary unionists etc are sick listening to these binlids too.

Pul is a broad brush really but it makes you think loyalist really is a broad brush too.

These people do nothing for working class loyalists and in reality neither do the dup. In fact no one does.

grounded

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on April 02, 2022, 02:27:08 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 02, 2022, 10:23:48 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 02, 2022, 09:08:00 AM
Some of the "high profile" loyalist bloggers. There seems to be a new clown in town - some guy called Moore Holmes? He has appeared on Nolan and bbc radio this week saying loyalists are being censored as he speaks on the bbc   :o Some brains between them.

(Yeah some attitudes on here like it's never over etc wrt vaccine passports. What do they say now. )
Moore seems to have styled himself as the front man for intellectual young loyalism but I'd say like the rest of them he hasn't 2 brain cells to rub together.
I had the misfortune of encountering this ballbag at university and you are correct. He didn't try to hide his bigotry then either. Nothing has changed. He thinks he's the dogs balls, everyone else rolls their eyes.

Ha!  I had the misfortune of encountering this ballbag at university.

That should be under his Twitter feed!  Great line

imtommygunn

Now complaining about being censored. Articles in the newsletter more or less every day and on Nolan regularly and censored... Some craic these boys.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 04, 2022, 08:25:34 PM
Now complaining about being censored. Articles in the newsletter more or less every day and on Nolan regularly and censored... Some craic these boys.

Has he or the other clowns discussed the cost on fuel,  cost of living, education, poor infrastructure, rising bills, poor housing, hospital care, longer waits n the uk for operations?

No let's make it about green and orange...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Why would he sure he's not standing. I don't get why this clampit gets any airtime. If he was in your local pub you'd avoid him like the plague so why the feck anyone would listen to him is beyond me.

Gmac

Elon musk buying a 9% stake in twitter

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 04, 2022, 08:25:34 PM

It seems to be a backlash to a backlash. Some SDLP heads asked Nolan why is he constantly on and who does he represent. This apparently is an attempt to censor loyalism. Now the slightly interesting thing is the rest of loyalist thought defending this on the basis he is a bona fida spokesperson

RedHand88

Unionist voters censor Loyalism when they chose to vote for DUP/UUP/Alliance instead of the Jim Allisters and the Jamie Brysons of this world.

johnnycool

Political Unionism AKA Loyalism in suits repeat this mantra that the Protocol must go and when asked what is meant to replace it they blubber about Article 16 being triggered without actually understanding what that means which evidently isn't what they think it means as it's not the golden bullet to "save the union" that they think it is.

The EU and now Boris' Gov are now telling them that's not going to happen and then we hear this line trotted out that no one is listening to unionist/loyalist concerns..

ironically it was them or the LCC who started to make a big deal out of the protocol even after Arlene and Jeffrey are on record of saying the protocol is a good thing for the NI economy...

All the while, the big farmers in North Antrim and the fishermen in Kilkeel and Portavogie are keeping their heads down as they know they've got a better deal than their GB counterparts.

embarrassing