Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 25, 2022, 06:53:02 PM
The Republic love in with the Royal Family. Never seen so many happy people on Prince Charles visit down south. Its always been like this, I compare it to the reception in Cookstown the other day, on his visit, not sure if there any Sinn Fein or SDLP present at the visit but there were def no Catholic maintained school pupils out waving the wee union Jack's for his arrival. I just find it very strange the different attitudes to the Royal Family between North and South.

Nothing strange about it. These people purport to rule Cookstown despite the wishes of the people there, they do not purport to rule Waterford.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Wildweasel74

toby47

imtommygunn

Taylor

It was a slap - unlikely to put a man down from that.

If it wasnt a set up then Smith should be ashamed of himself for slapping a man.

And then with the teary eyed speech.

w**ker

toby47

When I said he took it extremely well, I meant by not slapping him back

tintin25

Wouldn't be surprised at all if the whole thing was staged...the 'slap' looked abit fake to me

Taylor

Quote from: toby47 on March 28, 2022, 08:25:47 AM
When I said he took it extremely well, I meant by not slapping him back

Got you now.

Why f**king slap someone anyway?

Smith is a tosser of the highest calibre

imtommygunn

The only thing you could think would be what if she was sick to make her have the haircut like that or something.

Taylor

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 28, 2022, 08:45:52 AM
The only thing you could think would be what if she was sick to make her have the haircut like that or something.

She has alopecia

imtommygunn

Ah I didn't realise that. Changes it slightly.

Milltown Row2

Nothing wrong in defending your wife, or would most here just walk on pass someone giving stick to your wife/partner?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Taylor

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 28, 2022, 08:58:18 AM
Nothing wrong in defending your wife, or would most here just walk on pass someone giving stick to your wife/partner?

Im not questioning defending your wife - if you are going to defend someone 'slapping' shouldnt be the first thing you do.

imtommygunn

He could have called him out and walked out. It's not really defending tbh.

screenexile

I have no problem with somebody defending their wife he should have punched him and shouldn't have got all teary and apologetic accepting his oscar.

A simple that's what happens when you disrespect my family would have sufficed.