Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDover

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 13, 2016, 01:26:18 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on April 13, 2016, 09:20:44 AM
Quote from: Ethan Tremblay on April 13, 2016, 08:51:35 AM
The Monaghan Road would be quite a popular road for running/cycling on and the decent hard should and good straight lends to relative safety compared to most places.  It really was a tragedy.

Even that he was doing something as reckless as undertaking there is paled into significance by his subsequent actions - driving on, lying, trying to cover tracks. Hopefully the book is thrown at him.

One thing I'd note, I regularly see walkers and joggers on that stretch of road, and they usually seem to be in the middle of the hard shoulder, or even on the road side. I've thought in the past that its very dangerous, if someone did get a blow out or genuinely had to use it in a hurry they wouldn't be able to avoid them.
There are always loads of people walking on it at night with no hi-vis as they believe there is relative safety as it has a deep hard shoulder.
I'd be fond of running this stretch of road regularly thankfully the dog likes to stay on the grass so that keeps me tight enough in from the road, but tbh I've rarely thought about these things above and doubt anyone else who uses it would consider these.

How can the judge justify bail in that scenario?

Orior

I watched a film last night called Zombieland and which starred the head of Facebook. How the f*** does he manage to run a multi-million pound organisation like Facebook and yet still have time to star in a Holywood film?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

JohnDenver

Quote from: Orior on April 15, 2016, 10:32:44 AM
I watched a film last night called Zombieland and which starred the head of Facebook. How the f*** does he manage to run a multi-million pound organisation like Facebook and yet still have time to star in a Holywood film?

Woody Harrelson is the head of facebook? There you are now....

gallsman

Quote from: JohnDenver on April 15, 2016, 10:35:46 AM
Quote from: Orior on April 15, 2016, 10:32:44 AM

Woody Harrelson is the head of facebook? There you are now....

Please. Bill Murray is the star of that film!

No wides

Elton John thinking of the children - w**ker.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

johnneycool

Quote from: laoislad on April 15, 2016, 01:08:06 PM
Katie Taylor losing..

She obviously didn't say as many prayers as the other girl!

Hardy

Aye, I wonder if she'll give to God in the neck for screwing this one up, given that he gets the credit when she wins.

Milltown Row2

contacting the Government ... Not one fecking number can I get online to phone about letting them know about change in company car!! help!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

There's one knock yourself out.

0800 854 440
Call the National Benefit Fraud Hotline to report benefit fraud to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). You can also report suspected benefit fraud by post or online. National Benefit Fraud Hotline.
Telephone: 0800 854 440 (English) Telephone: 0800 678 3722 (Welsh) Textphone: 0800 328 0512.2 Nov 2015

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on April 15, 2016, 02:46:21 PM
There's one knock yourself out.

0800 854 440
Call the National Benefit Fraud Hotline to report benefit fraud to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). You can also report suspected benefit fraud by post or online. National Benefit Fraud Hotline.
Telephone: 0800 854 440 (English) Telephone: 0800 678 3722 (Welsh) Textphone: 0800 328 0512.2 Nov 2015

You are a goat  ;D Is there a hotline for trolls?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

You love letting the world know you have a new company car, you can post on a message board but need help getting a number, jesus wept, you must be dumb as f**k or you think having a new company car makes you look big though nothing could make you look big - except your lovely shoes.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on April 15, 2016, 08:58:46 PM
You love letting the world know you have a new company car, you can post on a message board but need help getting a number, jesus wept, you must be dumb as f**k or you think having a new company car makes you look big though nothing could make you look big - except your lovely shoes.

That's it?? That's as good as it gets?? Jesus you are sad... I'm going to hit ignore function for you now, so I wont see your hilarious posts from now on and the other posters can have their threads back without you trolling me....  :P

No wides

World I have a new company car - that's f**king saddo stuff at it's best - bye now  ;)