Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on April 04, 2016, 01:37:15 PM
The thing I will never understand is why do folk have twitter accounts, especially famous people, surely everyone knows as AZ says there are some pure scum of the earth out there, if there is no account to troll you can't be trolled, is a twitter account not a pre-req of famous people?

Are you serious??? You're never done trolling me on here, god knows what you're like elsewhere....  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 07, 2016, 07:55:49 AM
The thing I will never understand is why do folk have twitter accounts, especially famous people, surely everyone knows as AZ says there are some pure scum of the earth out there, if there is no account to troll you can't be trolled, is a twitter account not a pre-req of famous people?

Are you serious??? You're never done trolling me on here, god knows what you're like elsewhere....  ;D

So trolling is pointing out that someone who purports to be a rational human being is a racist, full of hatred, a hypocrite, full of small man syndrome and can only argue his point on here by resulting to personal abusive insults whilst at the same time crying that another poster has insulted them.  No wonder you keep getting made redundant probably find the lies out you tell at interview stage wearing your built up shoes and conclude pay to get this individual out and restore order!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on April 07, 2016, 08:08:21 AM

So trolling is pointing out that someone who purports to be a rational human being is a racist, full of hatred, a hypocrite, full of small man syndrome and can only argue his point on here by resulting to personal abusive insults whilst at the same time crying that another poster has insulted them.  No wonder you keep getting made redundant probably find the lies out you tell at interview stage wearing your built up shoes and conclude pay to get this individual out and restore order!

Built up shoes lol..... Troll check the definition ya wally
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 07, 2016, 10:54:05 AM

More insults, you are some piece of work, do you not cringe at some of your posts - well what do you expect from a pig but a grunt.  By the way are you sure you are not trolling me.   ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on April 07, 2016, 01:03:45 PM

More insults, you are some piece of work, do you not cringe at some of your posts - well what do you expect from a pig but a grunt.  By the way are you sure you are not trolling me.   ;)

Was laughing at your posts on trolling and you can't see that you're a troll.... But hey whack away

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 07, 2016, 03:01:04 PM

Was laughing at your posts on trolling and you can't see that you're a troll.... But hey whack away

Is that what you do in your built up shoes looking at your reflection is your polished car. 8)

Ethan Tremblay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-35984381

On the theme of social media and its ongoing issues of getting people in trouble...
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on April 07, 2016, 04:22:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 07, 2016, 03:01:04 PM

Is that what you do in your built up shoes looking at your reflection is your polished car. 8)

You'll feel better when you get back to work

seafoid

191 billionaires are worth 6.5 million million dollars
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

MoChara

Quote from: Ethan Tremblay on April 07, 2016, 05:05:17 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-35984381

On the theme of social media and its ongoing issues of getting people in trouble...

I would say he'll get some stick inside for that, Amadan

MoChara

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/irish-harry-potter-actor-spent-his-money-on-drink-cars-and-girls-court-hears-728659.html

27 years old and his ma says this, I'd have had the hole kicked of me lol

"In her closing speech, Fidelma said her son spent his money on drink, cars and girls.

She said he is her only child so she was not going to give out to him."

No wides

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36009252

Think this is shocking, the tragedy for the family of Lesley-Ann's death only compounded by this individual, and the fact that he has threatened the women he bought the car from and yet he still got bail, unbelievable.