Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 21, 2015, 11:37:33 AM
Quote from: seafoid on November 21, 2015, 11:30:16 AM
  http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/147147e6-8de1-11e5-8be4-3506bf20cc2b.html

A
question for the gentlemen: would you take a male contraceptive pill made with scorpion, spider or snake poison?
If you answered "not on your life", Mexican researchers would like you to think again. They believe that substances in the venom of such creatures could block proteins, which act as "doorways", on the membranes of sperm cells in such a way as to stop them fertilising female eggs.

Would you take if it said "fully synthetic active ingredients" based on naturally occurring compounds?

Or 'no added sugar'?
MWWSI 2017

tiempo

French anthem before premier league games today, nauseating attempt by marketing department to keep the spotlight on the PL for that little bit longer

finbar o tool

An amateur requires a personal commitment that money cannot buy

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Hardy

stew

I cannot imagine putting razor blades is some sort of glue and sticking them on the sides of a children's slide.....................This happened in Co Down, also thee were rubbers and needles etc, these f**kers should be locked up for a long time if caught, why would anyone want to hurt children?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

laoislad

I worked in a house once and the woman had 9 cats roaming around inside.
That might not seem that bad, apart from the fact that there was cat shite and piss everywhere, and I mean everywhere.
It was on the floor, on the kitchen worktop, in bedroom, it was every f**king where!
It was one of the most revolting things I've ever seen. The smell was horrendous.
The homeowner seemed oblivious to the smell or state of the place.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

moysider

Quote from: laoislad on November 27, 2015, 05:34:54 PM
That might not seem that bad, apart from the fact that there was cat shite and piss everywhere, and I mean everywhere.
It was on the floor, on the kitchen worktop, in bedroom, it was every f**king where!
It was one of the most revolting things I've ever seen. The smell was horrendous.

Anybody remember Taffee's shop on Galway's Shop street? It was a shop that sold woollen stuff. Jumpers, blankets etc. Lovely elderly (when I was there) woman ran the gig and she was very kind to everybody. She was good to the lads on the buckfast and the shop was a refuge for stray dogs as well. But the smell hit you well before the doorway of the shop. The stuff inside was top quality. The dogs were sociable as well but there was so many of them and they were not house trained of course. Lurchers and assorted terrier, collie, lab mongrels. Many of them old/ abandoned/incontinent.

They used to sleep and piss in the shop. And no dog would sleep on the floor if he/she can sleep on a woolly blanket or jumper.

Still, respect for the old girl that looked after all those vagrants, dogs and people.

Asal Mor

Una Taaffe, a legend of Galway.

This is a beautiful tribute song and video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s16K1rPE5xA

seafoid

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/27/eu-seeks-buy-turkish-help-migrants-controversial-summit

European leaders are to stage an unprecedented and highly controversial summit with the Turkish government on Sunday in an attempt to outsource the migration crisis, paying Ankara €3bn for it to seal its border with Greece to halt or slow migrant flows to Europe.

Turkey putting Syrian refugees 'at serious risk of human rights abuse'

Read more

The Turks, who demanded the summit, have insisted on a high price fortheir cooperation: the resumption of EU membership negotiations after years of them being frozen, easing of visa requirements for Turks travelling to the EU, regular EU-Turkey summits, and the €3bn (£2.1bn) in aid over two years.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Niall Quinn

Quote from: laoislad on November 27, 2015, 05:34:54 PM

Was she a nordie?
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad