Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Quote from: laoislad on December 18, 2014, 07:13:43 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on December 18, 2014, 07:04:21 PM
As a proud beard man (15+ years)...I'm sick of the sight of these feckin hipster fashion beards. This fad has to die out soon surely?
I thought the same about men using man bags and worse again man scarves.
I was in Cafe en Seine on Dawson street last Saturday night and the amount of gimps wearing man scarves indoors was unreal...
Bad enough wearing them outside... but inside..in a bar..all night??
I've a lazy bastid / off work for 2 weeks beard on the go, you're  making me feel bad now. I normally get to about 7 days and the scratching drives me mad & off it comes.

Tony Baloney

seafoid

Orior

Quote from: seafoid on December 30, 2014, 10:24:31 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 30, 2014, 10:16:32 PM
Quote from: ONeill on December 30, 2014, 01:17:27 PM
You can never be sure:

;D Where was this? Nutters.
From the street sign it must be Dublin northside

This may be a chicken and egg thing.

Would you let someone video you, as you used a cash machine.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

muppet

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30735673

Russia has listed transsexual and transgender people among those who will no longer qualify for driving licences.

Fetishism, exhibitionism and voyeurism are also included as "mental disorders" now barring people from driving.

The government says it is tightening medical controls for drivers because Russia has too many road accidents.

"Pathological" gambling and compulsive stealing are also on the list. Russian psychiatrists and human rights lawyers have condemned the move.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

The Financial Times on QE

"Better to risk skewing gains to the wealthy while keeping everyone afloat than to make a desolation and call it equality."
Like that was the only choice

On inequality

"Janet Yellen, the Fed chair, last week wandered well off her brief with a speech decrying inequality, though wisely refrained from promising that the Fed would do something about it. "

Windmill abu

Jim Gavin asks Jim McGuinness for tips on the blanket defense
Never underestimate the power of complaining

muppet

MWWSI 2017

moysider

Not really. Clearly a head shot.

The impact with the pavement in front of the officer is gas from gunpowder burning. When the bullet exits the barrel, pressure behind it blows the gunshot residues out of the firearm's barrel under high speed. Victims shot at close range will show traces of this. Because the shooter was running the residue did not hit the officer's head. The bullet did unfortunately.
Another conspiracy theory based on crap analysis if you ask me.

Last Man

Quote from: moysider on January 15, 2015, 09:35:42 PM

The impact with the pavement in front of the officer is gas from gunpowder burning. When the bullet exits the barrel, pressure behind it blows the gunshot residues out of the firearm's barrel under high speed. Victims shot at close range will show traces of this. Because the shooter was running the residue did not hit the officer's head. The bullet did unfortunately.
Didn't seem to be much head trauma all the same, compared to JFK at least.

moysider

Quote from: Last Man on January 16, 2015, 05:28:11 PM

No. In the case of JFK the entry and exit wounds were close enough to blow off part of the cranium. Michael Collins also suffered massive injury but that is attributed to the round either being interfered with (a dum dum bullet) or a ricochet.

Water melons are often used to demonstrate the devastating effect of a round but a cranium does not behave like a melon.

From that range there would probably be an entry and exit wound.

muppet

Quote from: moysider on January 16, 2015, 06:40:20 PM

No. In the case of JFK the entry and exit wounds were close enough to blow off part of the cranium. Michael Collins also suffered massive injury but that is attributed to the round either being interfered with (a dum dum bullet) or a ricochet.

Water melons are often used to demonstrate the devastating effect of a round but a cranium does not behave like a melon.

I am beginning to see why you do so much running.
MWWSI 2017

moysider

Quote from: muppet on January 16, 2015, 09:36:12 PM
Quote from: moysider on January 16, 2015, 06:40:20 PM

I am beginning to see why you do so much running.

The which?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.