Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: NAG1 on July 03, 2014, 11:45:14 AM
Quote from: cornerback on July 03, 2014, 10:51:47 AM
I was on a housing association site this week & I enquired about the apartments that weren't started yet; the reply i got was "we're not allow to take that flag pole away"!! HOLY  F U C K!! A small apartment block for social housing appears to be shelved because the contractor is not allow to take the flag pole away!

Im sure the locals are holding out for a 'donation' for its removal, like most other building sites at this time of the years, being asked politely for a donation towards the bonfires. Since when did they start burning cash on these fires  ;)

Normally, you're not allowed to burn things so my brother will be using bonfire night to burn a whole load of rubbish that he had built up during the year.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

muppet

MWWSI 2017

EagleLord

Quote from: muppet on July 04, 2014, 11:13:54 PM
Classy woman on train in Australia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMp1iK8mzk

Disgustng. Some of the comments on the video too. There really are alot of idios out there. That english fella, Richard Armatidge, needs to take a look at himself. Probably one of those EDL tits.

Tony Baloney

Driving from Dublin today and this gold coloured car practically comes sideways out of a slip road and starts weaving in and out of cars like a maniac and causing cars to brake and swerve. Shocking stuff and I says to the missus jokingly "he's driving like a getaway driver". Next I see blue lights in the rear view mirror - Gardai motorbike, 2 cars and a 4x4 then a helicopter arrives overhead tracking the car  :o.

About 30 secs of pure madness!

ballinaman

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: ballinaman on July 10, 2014, 06:31:41 PM
Old age.....How will we fair out?

You kinda wonder did this guy ever have a petrol vacuum cleaner!?

johnneycool

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on July 10, 2014, 06:35:24 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on July 10, 2014, 06:31:41 PM
Old age.....How will we fair out?

You kinda wonder did this guy ever have a petrol vacuum cleaner!?

Fuckin clown, does he not know you have to hold the dead man in before it'll start!

Hardy

Quote from: AQMP on July 11, 2014, 01:23:30 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28259305

That's unbelievable. What sort of people are these? That the great unwashed loyalist masses seem to seethe with xenophobia and racism is bad enough. Privileged professional sports people behaving like this is staggering. Can you imagine any other group of professional sportsmen pulling a stunt like this anywhere in the world? Except maybe in South Africa. And maybe thirty years ago?

It does point up the impression that there's something about the Ulster/South Africa rugby nexus that's vaguely odd. There seem to be more (white) South Africans per square metre in Ravenhill than in any other European club. Is that a coincidence, given that Unionists and White South Africans have often been compared and found to have similarities in attitude, not least to minorities in their own country/statelet?

Other rugby clubs don't seem to provide a centre around which people of like religious views coagulate, for instance. And I don't know any other rugby group that holds prayer meetings. All of that and this crass mockery combine to create an uncomfortable feeling.

take_yer_points

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28259311

Where do you start with this??

1) She actually went and asked to have her bail extended to attend a bonfire
2) The judge granted the extension
3) One of her bail conditions is that she's not allowed to take drugs (are they not illegal anyway???)

Orior

Has Peter Robinson tried to dismiss it yet as just the lads having fun?

Orior

Quote from: take_yer_points on July 11, 2014, 09:06:11 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28259311

Where do you start with this??

1) She actually went and asked to have her bail extended to attend a bonfire
2) The judge granted the extension
3) One of her bail conditions is that she's not allowed to take drugs (are they not illegal anyway???)

And she probably was getting Legal Aid.

T Fearon

Ulster Rugby a mere microcosm of society up here,and sectarianism/xenophobia is not confined to the lower orders of society.

Heard George Hook on BBC Radio Ulster yesterday saying that the furore is another example of pc gone mad and it was only a bit of fun ???

Saffrongael

Th widow of a man who died from lung cancer in the US awarded $23b in damages from cigarette company
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come