Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

give her dixie

The Conservative mayor of Swindon has resigned after he called disabled people "Mongols" and questioned whether they should be allowed to have sex.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/15/swindon-mayor-nick-martin-mongols-resigns_n_5151125.html
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

The Iceman

Quote from: johnneycool on April 16, 2014, 04:36:33 PM
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/uks-youngest-parents-girl-12-and-boy-13-vow-to-stay-together-as-family-with-newborn-30191513.html

Guess what, the granny is only 27, so she'd had a kid at 15 herself...

This was more of a WTF moment for me in that article:
"Lina Medina from Ticrapo, Peru, holds the record for the world's youngest mum. She gave birth to son Gerardo when she was just five years and seven months in 1939. "
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

johnneycool

Quote from: The Iceman on April 16, 2014, 04:42:45 PM
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/uks-youngest-parents-girl-12-and-boy-13-vow-to-stay-together-as-family-with-newborn-30191513.html

"Lina Medina from Ticrapo, Peru, holds the record for the world's youngest mum. She gave birth to son Gerardo when she was just five years and seven months in 1939. "

Sweet mother of divine inspiration! I didn't read that far down.

The Iceman

Quote from: johnneycool on April 16, 2014, 04:49:03 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on April 16, 2014, 04:42:45 PM

Sweet mother of divine inspiration! I didn't read that far down.
I didn't think that was even possible??? I hope the Dad is still in jail.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

BarryBreensBandage

"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

muppet

MWWSI 2017

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

muppet

MWWSI 2017

muppet

MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Several years ago I was working on a project in Bristol. We were the software side of the equation, but there was a huge building element as well as new schools were built or older schools got a serious facelift. Some of the schools were absolutely beautiful. But I remember being stunned when the airport security turnstiles went in to one of them, as people were bringing weapons into school. They also had a full time police officer. And this school was getting the best of everything in the new build. IT out its ears and sports facilities that would make UL weep.

orangeman

Such a mistake to make.

A LEADER of the Ku Klux Klan in the US was arrested for having sex with a cross-dressing black man, it has been revealed.

Frazier Glenn Miller, who stands accused of killing three people outside a Jewish centre in Kansas earlier this month, was arrested in the 1980s.

The former KKK 'Grand Dragon', is accused of killing a doctor, his teenage grandson and a mother of three, earlier this month.

However according to ABC news Miller was caught by officers with his trousers down in the back seat of a car engaged in a sex act with a black male prostitute who was dressed as a woman in 1987.

Miller is a self-proclaimed 'white supremacist, anti-Semite and anti-homosexual'.

Douglas McCullough, who in 1987 prosecuted Miller on charges of possessing hand grenades and mailing a threatening communication, told the Kansas City star about the arrest.

"It was a male prostitute in a vehicle, and it was a Raleigh Police Department incident report," he said.

"I don't know if they actually took him into custody or just did an incident report about it because the police knew who he was," McCullough said.

"But I'm quite sure it was never prosecuted or anything like that."

Miller was never prosecuted for the incident.