Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Quote from: balladmaker on November 02, 2012, 11:23:39 PM
WTF!  http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/1102/dog-sex-limerick.html
Read about that in the Indo today....holy fcuk...hard to believe there's people like that living in Ireland.
The Aristocrat Years

Onion Bag

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 03, 2012, 10:00:01 PM
Read about that in the Indo today....holy fcuk...hard to believe there's people like that living in Ireland.

He won't have the life of a dog!
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

DoYerJob Linesman

That's ruff.  That sort of carry on just Rex lives.  It'll be all Rover the news. Etc etc
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

laoislad

Taking doggy style to a whole new level...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

haveaharp

I know but we used to believe as kids (or be unaware of them) that there were no paedos or gays in Ireland either.

haveaharp

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20202686

What sort of people are these ?

Did anyone see that show about the Kurdish child that was killed in London in a so called "honour" killing. Banaz Mahmod was the childs name, disgusting case.

NAG1

Quote from: haveaharp on November 05, 2012, 11:41:24 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20202686

What sort of people are these ?

Did anyone see that show about the Kurdish child that was killed in London in a so called "honour" killing. Banaz Mahmod was the childs name, disgusting case.

And they try to convince us that they come from a religion of peace! How could any mother or father do that to their own, life must be very cheap.

theticklemister

Appeal overmissing paraglidingdog

43 minutes ago

The owners of a paragliding dog have appealed for anyone who has seen him to get in touch.

The 10-year-old family pet, a collie cross-breed called Harry, was last seen at the family home in Garrymore, Craigavon, three weeks ago.

His owners Tony and Donna Conway have said they are starting to lose hope in him being found.

Mr Conway, an experienced paraglider, has taken Harry on trips over Northern Ireland in a special harness.

He straps the dog into his paraglider and takes him on tandem flights. He recently featured on the BBC going down Slieve Donard mountain in County Down.

It took about 20 minutes to glide the 2,700 feet from the top of the peak to the beach in Newcastle, County Down.

Mr Conway said the dog was once owned by his late father and he was heartbroken at the loss.

"It's not been like him to not come home and we've had a few reports of sightings, but they were other collies," he said.

"Maybe someone has found him and taken him in not realising that he was a pet, but I think that is probably unlikely because he is pretty well-known around here," he said.

The town's dog warden has been told that Harry is missing and he is also micro-chipped. When he was last seen he was wearing an orange collar with a green licence tag attached.

Mr Conway said that if anyone had seen Harry they could email him at
conwaytony@hotmail.co.uk

Onion Bag

theticklemister

I thought he gliding in the air when he went missing, thats why I said it makes me go WTF.  Apparently he just went missing, so it aint that funny.

Hardy

Maybe I'm wrong, but I never saw a dog trying to fly, which brings me to the conclusion that they're not really into it. But this flute takes a dog flying anyway and then he wonders why it ran the f**k away!

Onion Bag

Quote from: theticklemister on November 12, 2012, 08:50:17 AM
I thought he gliding in the air when he went missing, thats why I said it makes me go WTF.  Apparently he just went missing, so it aint that funny.

thats exactly what i was thinking tickle

Orior

Quote from: theticklemister on November 12, 2012, 07:44:48 AM
Appeal overmissing paraglidingdog

43 minutes ago

The owners of a paragliding dog have appealed for anyone who has seen him to get in touch.

The 10-year-old family pet, a collie cross-breed called Harry, was last seen at the family home in Garrymore, Craigavon, three weeks ago.

His owners Tony and Donna Conway have said they are starting to lose hope in him being found.

Mr Conway, an experienced paraglider, has taken Harry on trips over Northern Ireland in a special harness.

He straps the dog into his paraglider and takes him on tandem flights. He recently featured on the BBC going down Slieve Donard mountain in County Down.

It took about 20 minutes to glide the 2,700 feet from the top of the peak to the beach in Newcastle, County Down.

Mr Conway said the dog was once owned by his late father and he was heartbroken at the loss.

"It's not been like him to not come home and we've had a few reports of sightings, but they were other collies," he said.

"Maybe someone has found him and taken him in not realising that he was a pet, but I think that is probably unlikely because he is pretty well-known around here," he said.

The town's dog warden has been told that Harry is missing and he is also micro-chipped. When he was last seen he was wearing an orange collar with a green licence tag attached.

Mr Conway said that if anyone had seen Harry they could email him at
conwaytony@hotmail.co.uk

Dear Mr Conway,

Harry is staying with me. He told me to tell you "woof woof woof woof" which roughly translated means "feck off you bollix"

Kind regards
Orior
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Onion Bag

Ticklemaster, you can sleep tonight  ;)

Paragliding dog lands back home
Harry has been found and is back home A paragliding dog missing from his home in Northern Ireland for more than three weeks has been returned to his owners.

The 10-year-old family pet, a collie cross-breed called Harry, went missing from the family home in Craigavon.

Harry became famous after owner Tony Conway took him on trips over Northern Ireland in a special harness.

Mr Conway said that he had been found near Portadown by a family of foreign nationals who saw the story of him going missing on the BBC website.

"He had been taken in by a family in Portadown," Mr Conway said.

"They saw him sitting outside a house in Moyraverty Meadows where he had been stalking a female for a few days.

"They are of foreign nationality and did not know to check with the dog warden."

Mr Conway said they have a 10-year-old son who had already renamed Harry.

"They have treated him like a king. It was very difficult to take him from them as they clearly had grown to love him. We are elated and very much in shock.

"We have agreed to get one of Harry's pups for them which were born to his friend a few days ago as a reward for their kindness."

Mr Conway is an experienced paraglider. He and Harry recently featured on the BBC going down Slieve Donard mountain in County Down.