Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Not sure where to post this.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19725840

... but if there is a luckier escape than this then I need to know about it.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

Quote... but if there is a luckier escape than this then I need to know about it.

If there is a luckier escape than this I hope it happens to me!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 26, 2012, 10:58:02 AM
I'd bet it's a historical search, maybe an ancestory database, or census records or whatever. It's using the nomenclature of the day.

I wouldn't mind so much if that's what it was!
It's actually an Electronics company in America with whom I was registering with so I could buy parts for a job I am doing. That's why I thought What the Fcuk when I saw it!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

armaghniac

QuoteI wouldn't mind so much if that's what it was!
It's actually an Electronics company in America with whom I was registering with so I could buy parts for a job I am doing. That's why I thought What the Fcuk when I saw it!

What did they have for Derry, was there a (London)?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Mentalman

Official GAA site had "West Meath" in the dropdown for a long time...some hateful hoor from one of our neighbouring counties idea of a good laugh no doubt. Had to send my official "A chara....mise le meas" email to them.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Aristo 60

Quote from: Orior on September 26, 2012, 12:14:18 PM
Not sure where to post this.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19725840

... but if there is a luckier escape than this then I need to know about it.

Nearly sure that's ciaran whelan

Declan

A farmer in the US has apparently been eaten by his pigs.

Terry Garner, 70, never returned after he set out to feed his animals on his farm near the Oregon coast.

A family member later found his dentures and pieces of his body in the pig enclosure, but most of his remains had been consumed.

The district attorney's office said it was possible Mr Garner had a medical emergency, such as a heart attack, or was knocked over by the animals before he was killed. But criminal activity has not been ruled out.

Authorities estimate the pigs weigh around 50 stones each. One had either bitten or been aggressive with Mr Garner previously.

mackers

Quote from: Declan on October 02, 2012, 10:34:08 AM

Terry Garner, 70, never returned after he set out to feed his animals on his farm near the Oregon coast.

A family member later found his dentures and pieces of his body in the pig enclosure, but most of his remains had been consumed.

The district attorney's office said it was possible Mr Garner had a medical emergency, such as a heart attack, or was knocked over by the animals before he was killed. But criminal activity has not been ruled out.

Authorities estimate the pigs weigh around 50 stones each. One had either bitten or been aggressive with Mr Garner previously.
Sure there's no big shock in that story, did you not watch Snatch?  :P
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Aristo 60

Exactly, didn't "brick top" have this down to a fine art until he got a shotgun in the beak.

trileacman

Quote from: Declan on October 02, 2012, 10:34:08 AM

It's not uncommon for pigs to consume a weaker pig with a flesh wound, have seen it first hand, I remember a pig that must have cut its face and then the rest set upon devouring one side of his face down to the bare bone whilst he was still alive. The behaivour is believed to be an idiopathy due to the un-enriched environment the pigs are kept in.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

LeoMc

Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 05, 2012, 10:59:23 AM

Don't know about Celtic but he could probably get a game with Rangers at the minute.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 05, 2012, 10:59:23 AM

Jaysus he looks awful in that photo. That might be a nice auld slant from Time though, it may peak interest in American investment, which I'm sure was the point of it.

Declan

dinny you beat me to it- Say it often enough and it becomes the truth.