Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

They must have been fairly moving with her to set off the smoke alarm. She gets the blame for it at 1.am

Hardy

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Hardy on July 28, 2012, 10:50:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG5cEik2ABY&feature=related

Pay particular attention to the mathematics.

And note the number of hits.
The maths is genius. So 2piR is the surface area of the cable and if doubling this by taping a length of cable to your network cable you can double your internet speed  ;D

I wonder what proportion of the 2 million+ viewers tried this shit!

trileacman

I'm watching the synchronised swimming with my dad here and he's just said "Aw that was rubbish there, sure they didn't get out of the water together"

??? ??? ???
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Puckoon on July 25, 2012, 04:29:18 PM
They must have been fairly moving with her to set off the smoke alarm. She gets the blame for it at 1.am
;D Reports of smells of burning rubber...

Hardy

The logic, or lack of it, in the sequencing of comments on YouTube. Can anyone make sense of which comment follows or responds to what?

(The content of comments is a whole other subject!)

maddog

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on July 29, 2012, 06:30:50 PM
The price of a pint in Rome. Like f**king hell.

Drink the local vino, same price for a litre of house as the price of the pint.

ziggy90

Whereabouts in Rome were/are you? I found it a lot cheaper than Dublin ??? (especially if you go a bit off The Tourist Trail, eg Trastevere).
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

upmonaghansayswe

Jake Humphrey praising the Welsh fans in Cardiff at the soccer for not booing the British Anthem..

moysider

Pint if what?

I was in Rome 2 summers ago and the Peroni and Moretti was reasonably priced as far as remember. And better than beers here.

maggie

The show on Channel 4 tonight about a girl called Gemma Barker who invented 3 male facebook accounts and then started dating 2 of her best friends as 2 of the fellas.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: maggie on August 08, 2012, 12:12:45 AM
The show on Channel 4 tonight about a girl called Gemma Barker who invented 3 male facebook accounts and then started dating 2 of her best friends as 2 of the fellas.
Perfectly normal individual by the sounds of it!

GAA_Talk

Quote from: maggie on August 08, 2012, 12:12:45 AM

Sure didn't one of the girls go out with him/her TWICE but as two different fellas. The second time he/she didn't speak at all saying they were shy and communicated through texts even when they were sitting beside each other. Sure what else would ya be at?

Hardy

This is the stuff of TV entertainment in 2012? You have to wonder about progress.

laoislad

Young girls body found in England in her Grandmothers house, granny's boyfriend is main suspect.
Guess this has been lost in the hype of the Olympics as its the first I heard of it, she has been missing a while.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.