Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hardy

7H15 M3554G3
53RV35 7O PR0V3
H0W 0UR BR41N5 C4N
D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5!
1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG
17 WA5 H4RD BU7
N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3
Y0UR M1ND 1S
R34D1NG 17
4U70M471C4LLY
W17H0U7 3V3N
7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17.
B3 PROUD! 0NLY
C3R741N P30PL3 C4N
R3AD 7H15.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: laoislad on July 12, 2012, 07:25:39 PM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on July 12, 2012, 06:31:32 PM
Irish Rappers
Did you see that show on BBC3 last night?

Yeah it was hilarious. I still can't understand why they are struggling to make ends meet.

ONeill

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 12, 2012, 11:29:04 AM
Was coming back from work in Lisburn yesterday (recently moved to Loughmacrory) over the Inishative road between Galbally and Carrickmore at about half one. Decided to pull over and have a sandwich and read through the paper. As there were no suitable lay-bys I turned onto the first side road I came across and pulled over in the first lay-by I came to.

So anyway I ate my lunch and was reading through the paper when after about half an hour I heard the sound of cars approaching very quick. All of a sudden two cars came over the crest of a small hill and skidded in front of my car. It was fecking two car loads of police! Two jumped out with machine guns drawn pointing at me and one approached my car. Needless to say I nearly sh*t the togs. So he asks me who I was, what I was doing there, where am I from, where was I going, show him ID. I explained the craic that I was taking it easy coming home from work, having a bit of lunch and  reading the paper at the first spot I found to pull over.

All he said was there was a spate of robberies against elderly people in the area (yeah right!) and that's why I was questioned. Without any hint of an apology for the OTT 'hold 'em up' routine they hopped in the car and took off like the hammers of hell. Leaving me choking on my crumbs, heading for home and a clean pair of boxers!

What kind of sandwich was it?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

theticklemister

theticklemister

Were ye stopped because ye were parked on a road between Carrickmore and Galbally hahaah!

armaghniac

QuoteBacon. Ah it all makes sense now...

Well at least you weren't Al Qaeda!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

orangeman

Attila Ban guilty of murdering Heathrow hotel colleagues

A Heathrow airport hotel receptionist who hid in a bed for two days after killing two of his colleagues has been found guilty of their murder.

Attila Ban, 32, stabbed to death Tibor Vass and Alice Adams in the Radisson Edwardian Hotel's staff accommodation last August, the Old Bailey heard.

Ban evaded police, investigators and a pathologist by climbing into a divan bed, which Mr Vass's body was lying on.

Miss Adams had been stabbed 22 times. All three had worked at the hotel.

Ban had denied murder but admitted manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

Mr Vass, a student from Hungary, had been due to return home.

The court heard that Ban, who is also Hungarian, had developed a crush on Mr Vass and was devastated when he found out that he was due to leave. Mr Vass was heterosexual and did not return his feelings.

Miss Adams, of Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire, had only been working at the hotel for three weeks. She was described as popular and fun-loving.

Ban was described as cold and manipulative by Det Insp John Finch who said Ban was obsessed with Mr Vass and may have thought: "If I can't have him, no-one can."

Police were called after Ban, who had climbed into the bed with his mobile phone and a bottle of water, updated his Facebook page, saying "I would like to wake up from this nightmare", and all three failed to turn up for work.

Of Ban hiding in the bed, prosecutor Richard Whittam, QC, said: "He must have been there throughout the attendance of the pathologist, the removal of the bodies and the examination of the scene by crime scene examiners.

Ban hid in a divan bed for two days "He had the presence of mind to have concealed himself effectively and to remain undetected throughout the time they were on the premises."

The court heard that Ban, who was voted employee of the year on feedback forms from customers, had also cut a small slit in the side of the mattress so he could see what was happening.

After the bodies were moved, he crawled out from the bed and cut his wrists and neck in an unsuccessful suicide bid before he was found.

Speaking outside the court, Mr Finch said police had not been negligent for not looking under the bed.

"I have looked back at this several times with senior management. It was such a strange and bizarre thing for a person to do. It beggars belief."

He said crime scene examiners would lose crucial forensic evidence if they lifted up beds looking for people who were not there.

He added: "I would not want anyone to do anything differently in the future."

Miss Adams was found on the living-room floor with a cushion over her face like a "discarded rag doll" while Tibor was killed on a sofa and carried into the bedroom, where he was carefully laid on one of the two beds in the room.

Ban cut a slit into the bed so that he could monitor the investigation outside The bodies had been the last things to be moved after the forensic work was completed.
It is not known why he killed Miss Adams.

Speaking in court, Miss Adams' mother Sara read out an impact statement which said: "My heart is broken. My life will always be tinged with sadness."

She added: "The most difficult thing to cope with is not knowing exactly what happened to my lovely Alice that night.

"Horrific as it would be to hear, the truth would be preferable to the constant struggle going on in my mind of trying to figure out the sequence of events leading up to Alice's murder."

Rozalia Vass said of her son: "It was impossible and devastating to believe something like this could happen.

"Previously, it was comforting for me to know that Tibor found a good friend in London who was mature, friendly and intelligent.

"His friend promised me personally to look after my son and not to let anything happen to him.

"I trusted him and regarded him as my own child."

Olly

Leaving your neighbour's cat off at the pet crematorium instead of taking the left road at the fork to the pet stay house. It'll be hard to explain when they come back but we'll laugh about it in years to come. Crazy having both beside each other, up at Hannahstown.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

5 Sams

The wanna be pretend cops who are stationed at every train station in Dublin dressed as paratroopers without the guns....the thing that makes me go "What the fcuk" is that they themselves think they are Navy Seals...wtf??
The Aristocrat Years

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

LeoMc