Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

NSFW Argentina version of strictly come dancing but has pole dancing and strip dancing, my WTF moment comes near the end apparaent shes a model celeb and her parents are in the front row, the host is funny, good clip...enjoy

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlhmq7_woman-gets-completely-naked-on-argentina-s-dancing-with-the-stars_sexy
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

laoislad

'Miracle' baby found alive after 12 hours in morgue

Parents in Argentina discover their premature baby girl was alive 12 hours after doctors declared her dead.

A baby that had been declared dead at birth was discovered alive by her parents after she had spent 12 hours in a frigid morgue drawer in Argentina.

The baby, born about three months prematurely, was whisked off to the morgue before her parents even saw her, said the baby's mother, Analia Bouter.

"I don't remember much because I was put to sleep," Bouter said through a translator. "They never showed me the baby."

Twelve hours after the baby was declared dead at the Argentine hospital, Bouter and her husband insisted hospital employees bring them to the morgue and allow them to say goodbye.

But when morgue employees opened the drawer where the baby lay, the parents heard her crying.

"That's when we heard the baby cry," said Favian Veron, the baby's father.

Bouter fell to her knees in disbelief, fearing she was hallucinating.

The baby is now in critical care and improving, according to the hospital.

Dr. Barry Halpern, medical director of the NICU at Northridge Hospital Medical Center, suspects that the Argentine doctors presumed the baby was dead because they didn't hear a heart beat. "The staff probably listened to the heartbeat and didn't think they heard one," Halpern told TODAY. "Perhaps it was a very faint beat that they didn't hear."

Halpern said this kind of mistake isn't likely to happen with an experienced staff.

"The more experienced the staff, the more experienced the physicians, the less likely it is for something like this to happen," he said.

Argentinian health officials have suspended five hospital workers pending an investigation. The parents say they plan to sue.

The parents have named their baby, "Luz Milagros," their little miracle.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Doiregael2

Bingo

Yesterday evening, was coming out of local filling station that has shop, chippy etc and is generally a very busy spot. While waiting inside to get served, noticed 4 lads finishing up a feed, all in 40's and in good form. They left and were joking laughing. 3 got in car and drove off, while one came back in with a bag, grabbed his coffee and went back outside for a fag. I got served and went into jeep to drive off, as i was reversing, I noticed your man coughing heavily and just as I was driving by him, he just heeled over backways. I stopped jeep and jumped out and ran round where he was. He was very red, eyes wide open and he was gagging. The only thing I could do was roll him over to recovery position.

He spluttered out some coffee and eventually got his breath and after 2 mins, he sat up. He had no idea what happened but thinks he choked on the coffee or it went down the wrong way. Poor man was in shock, as was I, but he gathered himself pretty quick and was ok. I offered him a lift to DOC on call but he was happy enough and said he'd clean himself up, he had a grazed head from the fall.

The WTF comes from the actions or rather non-reactions of others. This is a very busy spot with big glass windows, as I jumped out I could see the OMG reactions of others in the diner/shop. He was other side of my jeep, so the view was blocked when I pulled up but not one other person came over or came out to offer help or see if an ambulance was needed. They couldn't actually see what was happening but seen him drop like a sack of potatoes.

NAG1

Orange Order given £884,000 EU peace funds

The money will be used to help with reconciliation work

The Orange Order has been given a European Union grant of £884,000 to address the legacy of the Troubles in the Protestant community.

The money will fund a project aimed at marginalised Protestants living on the border or in interface areas across Ireland.

Seven staff will work on the Stepping Towards Reconciliation in Positive Engagement (Stripe) project .

It will be based at Brownlow House in Lurgan.

Drew Nelson, chairman of the Orange Community Network, welcomed the EU support.

"The Grand Orange Lodge of Ireland believes there is an imbalance of weak community infrastructure, low confidence and low levels of participation within the Protestant community, particularly in interface and border areas in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland," he said.

"Grand Lodge also believes the Protestant community in interface and borders areas has suffered disproportionately during the Troubles.

"This project is about capacity building in the Protestant community and we greatly appreciate the support of the Special EU Programmes Body. An exciting part of the project will be identifying young leaders, building their capacity and developing their skills so that they can play a full role in shaping society."

William McKeown, grand treasurer, said it was "an unparalleled opportunity" to enhance confidence and enable the Protestant community to be part of meaningful cross-community and cross-border strategies aimed at building peace.

The money will come from the European Union's Peace III Programme.

"The ultimate aim is to allow the Protestant communities to become more comfortable in themselves and feel able to move forward with inter-community and cross border reconciliation," Mr McKeown said

Hardy

Coming soon - the EU gives a large grant to the BNP in recognition of its leadership role in race relations.

Declan

Friday April 20 2012
A New Zealand woman's two-gallons-a-day Coca-Cola habit probably contributed to her death, experts have said.

Natasha Harris, a 30-year-old mother of eight, from Invercargill, died of a heart attack in 2010.

Fairfax Media said a pathologist has now said she probably suffered from hypokalemia, or low potassium, which was caused by excessive consumption of Coke and overall poor nutrition.

Ms Harris's partner said she drank up to 2.6 gallons (10 litres) of regular Coke every day. He also said she ate little and smoked about 30 cigarettes a day.

The coroner's office is compiling a final report on Ms Harris' death.

A spokeswoman for the soft-drinks giant said its products are safe and pointed out that even water can be deadly in excessive amounts

LeoMc

Quote from: Declan on April 20, 2012, 11:33:31 AM
Friday April 20 2012
A New Zealand woman's two-gallons-a-day Coca-Cola habit probably contributed to her death, experts have said.

Natasha Harris, a 30-year-old mother of eight, from Invercargill, died of a heart attack in 2010.

Fairfax Media said a pathologist has now said she probably suffered from hypokalemia, or low potassium, which was caused by excessive consumption of Coke and overall poor nutrition.

Ms Harris's partner said she drank up to 2.6 gallons (10 litres) of regular Coke every day. He also said she ate little and smoked about 30 cigarettes a day.

A spokeswoman for the soft-drinks giant said its products are safe and pointed out that even water can be deadly in excessive amounts

So can air. I heard of a boy went through 2,000m of it in a couple of seconds and it killed him.

Olly

Friday April 20 2012

Would Fanta have the same effect?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

oisinog

Water, just like any other substance, can be considered a poison when over-consumed in a specific period of time. Water intoxication mostly occurs when water is being consumed at a high quantity without giving the body its proper nutrients it needs to be healthy

muppet

Quote from: Olly on April 20, 2012, 01:24:21 PM
Friday April 20 2012

Would Fanta have the same effect?

Only an orangemen.
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.