Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

This a  real case o What the F**k.

150mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood. Is the limit not 80mg/100ml blood?  No drink had nothing to do with it.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on December 10, 2011, 08:16:33 PM
Quote from: hardstation on November 26, 2011, 08:01:05 PM
Quote from: GAA_Talk on November 21, 2011, 03:00:08 PM
Quote from: hardstation on November 19, 2011, 08:55:41 PM
I am able to watch Soccer Saturday on RTE, through Sky.

When did this change?

Noticed the same thing the other week when watching the champions league and was able to view RTE's coverage. great shout imo. No clue as to why the change though.
Not allowed to watch it tonight.
Allowed to watch it tonight.

WTF is going on?
Same here.

Dunno.

LeoMc

Quote from: Denn Forever on December 07, 2011, 01:11:11 PM

150mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood. Is the limit not 80mg/100ml blood?  No drink had nothing to do with it.

He had drunk 8 pints but drink had nothing to do with it!!!
Had the €25,000 he offered up anything to do with his getting off?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteA Dutch architectural firm might try to find a silver lining in its cloud that critics say resembles a World Trade Center under attack on Sept. 11, 2001.

The firm, MVRDV, apologized on its website Monday after being criticized for the resemblance between the exploding Twin Towers and the "pixelated cloud" designed to bridge two skyscrapers planned to rise above Seoul, South Korea.

"There is nothing finalized about the design," Seo Hee Seok, a spokesman for the project's developer, told Bloomberg News Tuesday.

The Seoul skyscrapers, designed to stretch 57 and 60 stories high, is planned for a development near U.S. Army Garrison Yongsan, the headquarters for U.S. armed forces in the country, which is slated to return to South Korean control by 2016, Bloomberg reported.

In its apology, the firm said it wasn't its intention for the building to resemble the attacks and that no issues were raised about it while designing the structure.

"Don't insult our intelligence," John Feal, a first responder who lost part of his foot after being injured at ground zero, told CBS News station WCBS-TV in New York. "To many, the wound hasn't closed, so when you see pictures like that it keeps that wound open."

But to Washington Post art and architecture critic Phil Kennicott, the controversy appears to be an effort "to use the meaning of the terrorist attack for larger, more overbearing cultural control."

Kennicott writes further: "Even if the Dutch design firm, MVRDV intended a reference to 9/11, there's no reason that reference should be read as mocking or ironic. It might easily be seen as an effort to freeze frame a traumatic event, in architectural form, and neutralize its shock and pain."

tyssam5

Quote from: LeoMc on December 10, 2011, 10:06:55 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on December 07, 2011, 01:11:11 PM

He had drunk 8 pints but drink had nothing to do with it!!!
Had the €25,000 he offered up anything to do with his getting off?

The truth of it is probably that the guy he kiilled wasn't Irish, so the judge saw fit to let him off lightly.

muppet

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 13, 2011, 08:35:00 PM

QuoteA Dutch architectural firm might try to find a silver lining in its cloud that critics say resembles a World Trade Center under attack on Sept. 11, 2001.

The firm, MVRDV, apologized on its website Monday after being criticized for the resemblance between the exploding Twin Towers and the "pixelated cloud" designed to bridge two skyscrapers planned to rise above Seoul, South Korea.

"There is nothing finalized about the design," Seo Hee Seok, a spokesman for the project's developer, told Bloomberg News Tuesday.

The Seoul skyscrapers, designed to stretch 57 and 60 stories high, is planned for a development near U.S. Army Garrison Yongsan, the headquarters for U.S. armed forces in the country, which is slated to return to South Korean control by 2016, Bloomberg reported.

In its apology, the firm said it wasn't its intention for the building to resemble the attacks and that no issues were raised about it while designing the structure.

"Don't insult our intelligence," John Feal, a first responder who lost part of his foot after being injured at ground zero, told CBS News station WCBS-TV in New York. "To many, the wound hasn't closed, so when you see pictures like that it keeps that wound open."

But to Washington Post art and architecture critic Phil Kennicott, the controversy appears to be an effort "to use the meaning of the terrorist attack for larger, more overbearing cultural control."

Kennicott writes further: "Even if the Dutch design firm, MVRDV intended a reference to 9/11, there's no reason that reference should be read as mocking or ironic. It might easily be seen as an effort to freeze frame a traumatic event, in architectural form, and neutralize its shock and pain."

Seriously?

Anyway it looks more like an H-block than Twin Towers.
MWWSI 2017

Olly

I was at Lidl this morning buying wipes and saw this BMW reversing brilliantly into a narrow parking space between two white vans. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this blonde woman step out of it. I immediately thought wtf?.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

seafoid

ANGLO IRISH Bank secured an order for possession yesterday at the High Court for six acres of scrubland in Co Galway used to secure loans totalling over €2.1 million.
Anglo Irish, now called Irish Bank Resolution Corporation Ltd, had granted the four loans to a borrower in 2007.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

muppet

MWWSI 2017

JUst retired

Olly, why should two white vans make you go WTF?  :)

Olly

No I meant the woman made me go WTF. I have never seen a woman reversing that well. My own mother refused to reverse at all and just drove straight ahead for 35 years. She never parked facing a wall or a fence. There was one time we missed our turn in Lissan and instead of reversing back 12 yards she drove the whole way to Portrush and turned at the roundabout there. It meant we completely missed her da's funeral.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere