Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groucho

I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

muppet

I think it is hysterical that they use the word 'colonizer' in a derogatory fashion and 'British' as the opposite.
MWWSI 2017

Hardy

passedit

Got this in an email. I'd be curious to know if the 'facts' are verifiable?

QuoteCan you imagine working for a company that only has a little more than 635 employees, but, has the following employee statistics.

29 have been accused of spouse abuse,
7 have been arrested for fraud,
9 have been accused of writing bad cheques,
17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses,
3 have done time for assault,
71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit,
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges,
8 have been arrested for shoplifting,
21 are currently defendants in lawsuits,
84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year,

And collectively, this year alone, they have cost the British tax payer £92,993,748 in expenses!!!

Which organisation is this?

It's the 635 members of the House of Commons.

The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

What a bunch of crooks we have running our country - it says it all...

And just to top all that they probably have the best 'corporate' pension scheme in the country - whilst trying to ensure that everyone else has the worst possible!!

If you agree that this is an appalling state of affairs, please pass it on to everyone you know
Don't Panic

5 Sams

Quote from: passedit on November 30, 2011, 11:18:32 AM
Got this in an email. I'd be curious to know if the 'facts' are verifiable?

QuoteCan you imagine working for a company that only has a little more than 635 employees, but, has the following employee statistics.

29 have been accused of spouse abuse,
7 have been arrested for fraud,
9 have been accused of writing bad cheques,
17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses,
3 have done time for assault,
71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit,
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges,
8 have been arrested for shoplifting,
21 are currently defendants in lawsuits,
84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year,

And collectively, this year alone, they have cost the British tax payer £92,993,748 in expenses!!!

Which organisation is this?

It's the 635 members of the House of Commons.

The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

What a bunch of crooks we have running our country - it says it all...

And just to top all that they probably have the best 'corporate' pension scheme in the country - whilst trying to ensure that everyone else has the worst possible!!

If you agree that this is an appalling state of affairs, please pass it on to everyone you know

I got the same one quite a while ago but the punchline was that they were all members of congress.
The Aristocrat Years

passedit

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 30, 2011, 11:50:18 AM
I got the same one quite a while ago but the punchline was that they were all members of congress.

I knew it rang a dodgy sounding bell alright, might have got the congress one myself. The old memory is not what it used to be.
Don't Panic

ludermor

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/man-faces-over-200-charges-of-raping-his-daughters-2949350.html

By Brian McDonald

Wednesday November 30 2011

A 50-year-old man went on trial yesterday on 271 charges of raping and assaulting or neglecting his four daughters.

The charges cover an 18-year period between 1991 and 2009. It took more than an hour-and-a-half for the court registrar to put each of the alleged offences to the accused man.

He has pleaded not guilty to all of the charges.

The accused man was invited to sit after he had been standing for almost an hour to answer each of the charges.

None of the parties can be identified for legal reasons.

The man faces a total of 114 charges of rape in respect of one daughter, 47 charges of raping another daughter, 33 rape charges in respect of the third and 32 charges of raping the fourth daughter.

One of the charges alleges that, on a date unknown between September 2004 and September 2005, he raped one of his daughters on the bonnet of a car.

He has also denied a total of 45 charges of wilfully assaulting, neglecting or abandoning each of his four daughters in a manner likely to cause each of them unnecessary suffering.

The court was told that the offences are all alleged to have taken place at locations within the State.

The case is being heard before Mr Justice Paul Carney and a jury at the Central Criminal Court sitting in Castlebar and is expected to last two weeks.

- Brian McDonald

mylestheslasher

Isn't that case in Castlebar the 2nd part of a case where the mother was also done for similar horrific rapes against her sons + neglect about a year ago. Horrific stuff. I hope the pair of them rot in jail forever.

BarryBreensBandage

Only in American Newspapers:

"Get 50% off or half price, whichever is less"

"Tiger Woods plays with his own balls, Nike says"

"Statistics show that teen pregnancy drops significantly after the age 25"

"One-armed man applauds the kindness of strangers"

"A deputy responded to a report of a vehicle stopping at mail boxes. It was the mailman"

"Fish needs water, Feds say"

"Alton attorney accidentally sues himself"

"County to pay $250,000 to advertise lack of funds"

"Caskets found as workers demolish mausoleum"

"13:33pm Sonora - A man came to the Sheriff's Department to "find out how to legally kill" a person who was harassing him"

"Wal-Mart: Police receive a report of a newborn infant found in a trash can. Upon investigation, officers discover it was only a burrito"

"At 12:22pm a celluar caller reported a large snapping turtle in the roadway at Elm Street and Cresecent Road. The turtle fled the area undetected"

"A 21-year-old man reported a battery on East Green Street Friday night. According to police report, an unknown suspect threw a condom at the victim hitting him in the face. No arrests have been made at the time of the report"

"Employees of Eckerd's reported about 12:25am Tuesday that two men came into the store, loaded birthday bags with "Have a nice day" yellow faces on them with 52 tubes of vaginal anti-funal cream, and left without paying. The cream was valued at $894.98"

"Police checked the area and found an open door in the back of the building. An officer went inside and called out: "Marco." The man's name was not Marco, detective Tim Dohr said. Instead, "the officer was trying to inject some humor into the situation." Police found the suspect after he responded, "Polo."

"CHINA CABINET, buffet, hutch solid pine, 6.5 tall x 4.5 wide, lighted windows, few cat scratches but cat has been killed. $700."

"HUMAN SKULL, USED ONCE only. Not plastic. $200"

"TOMBSTONE: Standard gray. A good buy for someone named Grady"
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

seafoid

http://www.axiron.com/Pages/applying-axiron.aspx

What is the most important information I should know about AXIRON?
AXIRON can transfer from your body to others. This can happen if other people come into contact with the area where the AXIRON was applied. Signs of puberty that are not expected (for example, pubic hair) have happened in young children who were accidentally exposed to testosterone through skin-to-skin contact with men using topical testosterone products like AXIRON. Women and children should avoid contact with the unwashed or unclothed area where AXIRON has been applied. If a woman or child makes contact with the application area, the contact area on the woman or child should be washed well with soap and water right away.
To lower the risk of transfer of AXIRON from your body to others, follow these important instructions:
•   Apply AXIRON only to your armpits.
•   Wash your hands right away with soap and water after applying AXIRON.
•   After the solution has dried, cover the application area with clothing. Keep area covered until you have washed the application area well or have showered.
•   If you expect another person to have direct skin-to-skin contact with your armpits, first wash the application area well with soap and water.

Stop using AXIRON and call your healthcare provider right away if you see any signs and symptoms in a child or a woman that may have occurred through accidental exposure to AXIRON. Signs and symptoms in children may include enlarged penis or clitoris; early development of pubic hair; increased erections or sex drive; aggressive behavior. Signs and symptoms in women may include changes in body hair and a large increase in acne.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

ardal

Quote from: muppet on November 29, 2011, 05:41:33 PM
I think it is hysterical that they use the word 'colonizer' in a derogatory fashion and 'British' as the opposite.

Can we really blame them? Think of some of their nursery rhymes:

Ennie, Mennie, Minnie mo catch a ......

Knick knack PADDY whack.....

The sun has got it's hat on hip hip horay.... (think of the second verse)

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

haveaharp

Quote from: ardal on December 02, 2011, 01:41:17 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 29, 2011, 05:41:33 PM

Can we really blame them? Think of some of their nursery rhymes:

Ennie, Mennie, Minnie mo catch a ......

Knick knack PADDY whack.....

The sun has got it's hat on hip hip horay.... (think of the second verse)

are you taking the mick