Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

What is sad is I'm the only one who said it was a pisstake. Do we really think so little of ourselves? :D

Declan

QuoteDo we really think so little of ourselves

Seems so

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 28, 2011, 01:19:27 PM
What is sad is I'm the only one who said it was a pisstake. Do we really think so little of ourselves? :D

Don't be feeding those gondolas.
MWWSI 2017

Groucho

Charming :o :o :o:o

@paulwaugh tweeted: British Transport Police (BTP) is now investigating this racist mother on a tram. Depressing video: http://t.co/kDOb5nKN
I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

Bingo

Its more the case that our track record leads to these stories been very believeable.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

AZOffaly

http://youtu.be/YONd1JulA-k 2 Old Ex Canadian Football Players still don't like each other 48 years later :)

ziggysego

That woman in her 50s today, that stopped me in SuperValu Omagh and play and coo-coo at my beard! FECK OFF!!!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: Groucho on November 28, 2011, 03:52:17 PM
Charming :o :o :o:o

@paulwaugh tweeted: British Transport Police (BTP) is now investigating this racist mother on a tram. Depressing video: http://t.co/kDOb5nKN

Arrested.......

http://storyful.com/stories/1000014661
MWWSI 2017

Square Ball

Quote from: muppet on November 28, 2011, 02:10:34 PM

Don't be feeding those gondolas.

or breeding them :D
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Olly

She was chewing the face off herself. Isn't that a sign of something?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

haranguerer

Quote from: Olly on November 29, 2011, 12:23:58 PM
She was chewing the face off herself. Isn't that a sign of something?

Racism I think

Square Ball

a different take on what most right thinking people would think? here is the transcript from  the British Resistance web site:

So they tracked down the Tram Lady, 34 year old Emma West for daring to speak the truth and stand up for British People in a public place, arrested her and held her on remand until she appears in Court sometime today.  Did she attack someone after the camera stopped selectively filming?

Emma has been charged with a racially-aggravated public order offence - which is an offence that should never even exist in Our Country and is a crime that is used to beat the British into silence about the colonisation of our country.

Well let us go through exactly what Emma West said and you decide if it is racial rubbish or plain simple truth.

Emma: 'What has this country come to?  A load of black people and a load of ****ing Polish.  A load of ****ing, yeah... you're all ****ing... do you know what I mean?"

Well nothing racist there.  Just the truth.  Public order offence for the language but no big deal.

Emma: 'You ain't English.  No, you ain't English either.  You ain't English.  None of you's ****ing English.

Here Emma was looking around and speaking the truth.  The people she was addressing were not English and never can be.  None of them were English.  Fact.  No racism there just plain truth spoken in a very blunt fashion.

Emma: "Get back to your own ****ing... do you know what sort out your own countries, don't come and do mine."

Here, presumbably Emma meant to say that the colonisers should return to their countries of origin and not turn Our Country into the same kind of dung heaps they have turned their own lands into.  Nothing racist there.  Just a view that all True British People share.

Emma: 'It's nothing now.  Britain is nothing now.  Britain is **** all.  My Britain is **** all."

More plain truth.  Britain, especially the infested inner cities are nothing but mirror images of all the dung heap cities of the Third World.  The colonisers have turned Our Country into crap.

Emma: "Go back to where you come from, go back to ****ing Nicaragua or where ever you come from.  Just ****ing go back."

Nothing racist there.  Just a very natural desire to be left alone with her own people in her own country.

Emma: 'I work, I work, I work, this is my British country until we let you lot come over."

This was in response to some Black colonisers saying that the immigrants have come to our country because the native British are too lazy to work.  By the warped logic of the PC Brigade that Black woman should be charged with racism.

But Emma is wrong.  The British People were never asked if they wanted to hand their Country over to people who have nothing in common with the True British People.  It was the stinking politicians, many of them descendants from immigrants themselves who flooded our country with the overspill of the third world.

Emma: 'So what.  It is my British country, you ain't British.  Are you British?  You ain't ****ing British.  **** off."

'You ain't British, you're black.  Where do you come from?

Again Emma was looking around at the sea of alien faces glaring at her and was again correct.  None of them were or will ever be British.  "Citizens" maybe but never True "British".

Emma: 'No, someone's got to talk up for these lot.  Look the whole ****ing tram, look at them.  Who is black and who is white.

'There is all black and ****ing brown people.'

Again Emma is looking around at our nightmare - everyone around her was Black or Brown.

This is going to be a very interesting court case and may well be the trigger to something much bigger.

Should this brave lady escape with a fine we shall launch an appeal to fund it and should she be made into a political prisoner we will campaign for her release.

Update:

Emma has been remanded in custody for reports and will appear at Croydon Magistrates' Court on 6 December

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.