Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Ballinaman you can't be posting stories from The Western People here.
MWWSI 2017

Capt Pat

Carson Palmer to the Raiders for two first round draft picks.  ???

brokencrossbar1

That takes licking her pussy out to a whole new level :D

Hardy

After 25 years, "Freddy Starr Ate My Hamster" has finally been toppled from top spot.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

There's so many different WTF's and even a few HTF's in that story.

ballinaman

Quote from: muppet on October 18, 2011, 04:01:22 PM
Ballinaman you can't be posting stories from The Western People here.
Connacht Telegraph actually..... :D

Bingo

The clip from China of the wee chinese toddler getting knocked down, drove over, ignored then as she lay in her own blood by at least 20 passerbys and then gets drove over again. WTF is wrong with people.

Horrible clip to watch, if truth be told I turned it over halfway through it. Shameful.

She is alive but fighting for her life.

isourboydownyet

Quote from: Bingo on October 18, 2011, 05:34:21 PM
The clip from China of the wee chinese toddler getting knocked down, drove over, ignored then as she lay in her own blood by at least 20 passerbys and then gets drove over again. WTF is wrong with people.

Horrible clip to watch, if truth be told I turned it over halfway through it. Shameful.

that has made my stomach turn,the hit and run is bad but another f**ker driving over her again,you wouldnt do it to a dog,un f**king believeable

stew

Stuart McAfee has been identified as the idiot who showed up at Fearon's place of work to have a nice wee cordial chat with our Tone. according to loyalist liars on here he 'just happened to be in the area'.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

sans pessimism

Quote from: isourboydownyet on October 18, 2011, 05:41:17 PM
Quote from: Bingo on October 18, 2011, 05:34:21 PM

that has made my stomach turn,the hit and run is bad but another f**ker driving over her again,you wouldnt do it to a dog,un f**king believeable
I certainly hope no-one would do it to a human OR a dog
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

gerry

£11 for my sons teenage disco in sense in cookstown tonight.  its a long way from £3 for the  GAA and £4 for knock na moe many moons ago.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Square Ball

Quote from: gerry on October 28, 2011, 10:47:45 PM
£11 for my sons teenage disco in sense in cookstown tonight.  its a long way from £3 for the  GAA and £4 for knock na moe many moons ago.

does that include a carryout?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

gerry

its ok he only 14 and he getting one of these

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: gerry on October 28, 2011, 10:53:50 PM
its ok he only 14 and he getting one of these

In the immortal words of Nelson....HAAA HA!