Hotmail and MSN

Started by ziggysego, February 26, 2008, 07:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Is anyone else's Hotmail and MSN down? Can't get into Hotmail all day and I'm trying to get into MSN Messenger now and can't.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

My Hotmail is working fine....
Don't use MSN anymore after a little incident i had once when i forgot to turn log off  :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

I was just about to start one too. Fuckskied.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on February 26, 2008, 07:53:33 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 26, 2008, 07:51:26 PM
Don't use MSN anymore after a little incident i had once when i forgot to turn log off  :-[
Didn't you do the same on this board once and someone deleted your account? You are a fool.

Mod hardstation called me a fool....
That was different someone guessed my password which I admit wasn't too hard guess,But i know who that was now anyways..
The thing on MSN was something else,I was talking to someone I shouldn't have been when someone else that wasn't meant to see who I was talking too saw who I was talking to...That make sense?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ludermor

how does someone else see who you are talking too?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on February 26, 2008, 08:00:36 PM
QuoteMod he called hardstation called me a fool....
Indeed.

Damn you,Your too fast  :-[

I hope Gnevin doesn't see that mistake
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 26, 2008, 07:59:24 PM
Quote from: hardstation on February 26, 2008, 07:53:33 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 26, 2008, 07:51:26 PM
Didn't you do the same on this board once and someone deleted your account? You are a fool.

Mod hardstation called me a fool....
That was different someone guessed my password which I admit wasn't too hard guess,But i know who that was now anyways..
The thing on MSN was something else,I was talking to someone I shouldn't have been when someone else that wasn't meant to see who I was talking too saw who I was talking to...That make sense?

But you are still a fool man. ;) You only have two options:

A. Dont talk to people you arent supposed to

B. If you must talk to people you arent supposed to, make sure the people you are supposed to talk to, and talk to only, dont ever find out about talking to the non supposed ones.

The option you took was, a foolish one. Now the one you're supposed to talk to will think you are talking to everyone you arent supposed to talk to, and before you know it, youll not know who the f**k you are supposed to talk to.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

I dont think thats exactly what he was at, must have been an old flame or something. Thats what I got busted for. :D

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on February 26, 2008, 08:09:29 PM
I dont think thats exactly what he was at, must have been an old flame or something. Thats what I got busted for. :D

Spot on Puckoon....!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 26, 2008, 08:10:48 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on February 26, 2008, 08:09:29 PM

Spot on Puckoon....!

Still applicable to the above image ;)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Bill Gates must be one of the boards 'Guests'. Hotmail and MSN are back up again. :)
Testing Accessibility

wherefromreferee?

My hotmail/msn is still down today. Anybody else??
In your Endo!