Sigerson 2008

Started by shark, December 12, 2007, 03:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

2pm AZ, do you know if the text number that Oakleaf is running for updated scores works for the 26 counties, I've put it into my phone so I'll update scores from the match if it works.

AZOffaly

2pm. Fcuk, I'll never make it. I'd have to leave here at 1.30, and wouldn't be back till 4.

wherefromreferee?

Whatever updates you have from Malone Road would be welcome.  Maybe before you all head to the Bot!?
In your Endo!

downtown

any updates from the games yet??

Glensman

From someone at game:

Half Time:
Jordanstown 1-5 Queens 0-7. Jordanstown all over them but just can't get scores.

orangeman

Who scored the goal for Jordanstown ?

Any predictions for the 2nd half ?

High Catch

Queens to scrape through by a point or two and Poly to be left kicking themselves again.

David McKeown

Wouldnt say jtown are all over them queens are defending very well but are struggling in the half forward line. Queens are missing Vernon but he looked like he might be about to come on which could make a difference. Jtown look like they might edge it though
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

take_yer_points

Quote from: David McKeown on February 27, 2008, 03:05:15 PM
Wouldnt say jtown are all over them queens are defending very well but are struggling in the half forward line. Queens are missing Vernon but he looked like he might be about to come on which could make a difference. Jtown look like they might edge it though

Any more scores?

robertemmet

Queens up a point, with 2-3 mins to go

Glensman

1-10 poly

0-13 queens

Extra time

orangeman

wherefromreferee?

Thanks for the updates.  I knew I should have called in sick this morning.
In your Endo!

PlayWithTheWind

The Dub, Belfast 2.00 QUB     v UUJ

Ref: Pat McEnaney, Muineacháin

(E.T. if necessary)

Its not over til the fat lady sings!

robertemmet

Aye I heard UUJ got a point with last kick of normal time to draw level.