Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

You're right, that Doctor of Susan's is a disgrace. I don't know how she ever got her medicial license. She won't even take the advise of Karl, who knows what is he talking about. He has a proven record. If he's right, there was be hell to pay!!! ARGH, makes me so angry!!!!!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

TacadoirArdMhacha

Have to agree that its destressing to see Susan in her current state. The Doc was a fish back in water today in the hospital. Surely the Australian health service can't survive much longer without the great man's expertise.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

wherefromreferee?

Susan is just a pure mess at the minute.  God love her, the wee crater.  It's hard to watch.
In your Endo!

tyroneboi

Yip it always happens to the good ones!!

Zeke is offering no support to the Kennedy's at all fair enough his dad dies but he needs to get his finger out!

ziggysego

I'm in tears watching Neighbours this week. It's just not fair, why Susan??? That doctor should be dismissed.

As for Zeke, it's about time he grew up. Sure it's hard for him after his mother and father, but he is bringing unneccessary stress to the Kennedy household. Susan needs his support, not his frickin' tantrums. Honestly, the guy is bugging the hell out of me. Ship him off to Malcolm in London!!!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Wouldnt wish him on Malcolm ziggy! Zeke the geek has no redeming features and his treatment of poor Libby is an outrage. Ive been watching a bit of House on 5 US, great to see young Billy Kennedy carrying on the family tradition when it comes to medicine.

T O Hare

Londons too far away for the wee yap.. throw him up to Billy and Anne for a while.. a few weeks at the joinery will tighten him!!!
its hard to watch Susan but its comforting to see Karl at her side.. this man is a guardian angel that every person should have!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

hitzelsperger

tough times for the kennedys, they've been through some shit over the past 2 decades. from karl goin on the drink and enjoying playing the field, to susan losing her job and her other husband to illness...i hope and pray she pulls thru!

Puckoon

Tis my first time on this thread, but ye boys have me in stitches here. Cant be sure if you are serious or not. Either way its funny.

Susan, the poor wee crater. :D

ziggysego

I can assure you, it's all real with us.

I was in floods of tears today, when I saw Karl cry in despair over Susan. The good Kennedy household have done so much for the residents of Ramsey Street, yet they are suffering. It's not fair Puck.... I don't know how you can laugh about it!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

lads look what she has done for the community.. she has reared toadie, stingray9god rest his soul), Zeke and racheal plus her own kids
and has been a pillar of the community for years, she is the agaony aunt on the street.. hope she pulls through
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Puckoon

Quote from: ziggysego on March 06, 2008, 05:30:41 PM
I can assure you, it's all real with us.

I was in floods of tears today, when I saw Karl cry in despair over Susan. The good Kennedy household have done so much for the residents of Ramsey Street, yet they are suffering. It's not fair Puck.... I don't know how you can laugh about it!  >:(

Im with you on that part ziggy - sure didnt they give us the beautiful Libby!

tyroneboi

it is terrible what is happening with susan but im sure she will pull through. But lets not forget she tried to get together with a man of the cloth (Fr Tom). Shes a top woman but like us all not without her flaws!!

ziggysego

I see that Libby has taken some of Susan's best qualities. She really knew how to get through to Zeke in today's episode and get him out of that mood.
Testing Accessibility

wherefromreferee?

I'm concerned about Karl.  I thought he was doing so well, but today, well, he just crumbled.  I hope he finds the strength to support Susan.  He is her rock.
In your Endo!