The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

New thread lads as gabe didn't like me using his to shine light on the daily musings of the Obama administration  :-*

Anyway...yet another tut tut moment from the Messiah
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/03/20/obama-apologizes-special-olympics-bowling-joke/
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

pintsofguinness

DOnt see the he's apologising for.

THe world has gone PC mad!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyssam5

In fairness 129 is pish poor, I got 197 the other day and I never bowl. I was well pleased with that score, but a bit annoyed I only got 6 in the last frame, otherwise I would have bust the 200 mark.

Obama should stick to the basketball!

Oh wait should I apologise for that, let me know if any of you infer any racist connotations and I will.

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM
New thread lads as gabe didn't like me using his to shine light on the daily musings of the Obama administration  :-*

Anyway...yet another tut tut moment from the Messiah
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/03/20/obama-apologizes-special-olympics-bowling-joke/

You posted this already on another thread and no body cared.

Now you want to throw a tantrum in a new thread.

He won the election, get over it.
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tyrones own

QuoteYou posted this already on another thread and no body cared.

Now you want to throw a tantrum in a new thread.

He won the election, get over it.

Tantrum..Heavens no :D  sure it's thoroughly enjoyable reading the retorts to my posts, usually laced with insults
and an embarrassing lack of substance rather than actually have a thought good or bad about the latest boo boo the
great orator may have had whilst showing just how ordinary he actually is without his telepromptor :-[  na, sure this is
all a bit of craic for me watching ye sheeple dance around the fact that it was a hook, line and sinker type
situation for ye for a few months there and who knows, i might even remove a few blinkers along the way  8)
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

No one has said he wasn't human.

No one laced a post with insults, no matter how much you try to provoke them.

So far though he hasn't occupied any countries, killed 100,000s on the basis of lies or announced that he talks to God.

Given what you support we are willing to put up with the odd silly comment. Of course your hero never said anything silly on mic, sure he didn't?  ::)
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

QuoteNo one has said he wasn't human.
What rock were you under all of last year :o

Again... I'm merely pointing out irregularities with promises made, most of it probably
falling on deaf ears over there of course or better still watered down well before it gets to ye!
Play the ball Muppet instead of the man would be a simpler way to put it ;)

So far though he hasn't occupied any countries, killed 100,000s on the basis of lies or announced that he talks to God.
Last i checked we're still in Iraq and Afghanistan killing innocent people...right? Atheist :P

QuoteGiven what you support we are willing to put up with the odd silly comment.
Yea, you might "put up with an odd silly comment" but heavens forbid you'd ever counter one ::)

QuoteOf course your hero never said anything silly on mic, sure he didn't?
Who's my hero? and where did i ever defend his speaking capabilities or lack there of ???

- Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 21, 2009, 02:44:47 PM
QuoteNo one has said he wasn't human.
What rock were you under all of last year :o

Again... I'm merely pointing out irregularities with promises made, most of it probably
falling on deaf ears over there of course or better still watered down well before it gets to ye!
Play the ball Muppet instead of the man would be a simpler way to put it ;)

Last i checked we're still in Iraq and Afghanistan killing innocent people...right? Atheist :P

QuoteGiven what you support we are willing to put up with the odd silly comment.
Yea, you might "put up with an odd silly comment" but heavens forbid you'd ever counter one ::)

QuoteOf course your hero never said anything silly on mic, sure he didn't?
Who's my hero? and where did i ever defend his speaking capabilities or lack there of ???

Absolutely pathethic post.
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

QuoteAbsolutely pathethic post.

Ah... the auld classic when out of your depth ..depth.. depth... :D
  - Walter Lippmann

john mcgill

Tyrone's Own are you head of your organisation hence the reference to the Peter Principle? He wrote some of the book in Ireland.

Tyrones own

Quote from: john mcgill on March 22, 2009, 06:02:25 AM
Tyrone's Own are you head of your organisation hence the reference to the Peter Principle? He wrote some of the book in Ireland.

Read the book John and found it quite entertaining but on the the subject of this thread, Obama is quite simply incompetent for the position
and with each day and each decision that he makes only gives credence to my honest open beliefs here for the better part of 16 months,
now if the young lads here think for a minute I'm not going to rail them on their insults and school play ground antics all this time, then they're badly mistaken 8)
Bit like the Obama '08 bumper stickers, the snipers around here seem to slipping in to the oblivion ;).....for some reason
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 22, 2009, 03:23:59 AM
QuoteAbsolutely pathethic post.

Ah... the auld classic when out of your depth ..depth.. depth... :D

No, it was simply a pathetic post.

A Republican supporter trying to score political points off Obama because of a silly comment or because of recent deaths in Iraq/Afghanistan (spectacular hypocrisy) is simply pathetic and not worth rising to.

Accept it, you have 4 years of a Democrat in the White House.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

Jaysus even my most left of left wing liberal neighbours and co workers here are admitting already
they were sold a bill of goods with this Fraud, but yet the keyboard warriors for Obama's cause here
for the past 12 months who even though have the advantage of secrecy being hidden behind their avatars
(yes even the Obama ones and the signatures to go with them ;) can't even be seen to man up,
grow a set and simply admit ye got it wrong  :-[
And again..... less of the insults, how dare you label me a Republican :o

Ah I'm probably barking up the wrong tree here to believe you'd ever admit to being wrong...sure ye have
a history on here of trying to tell your Daddy how to Fcuk... help me here, have you ever actually been wrong about anything ???
One instance and prime example of your never wrong, shite doesn't stink mentality that i still laugh at to this day was  
you with your typical know it all attitude dictating and giving flying lessons to Aerlik a while back and him a licensed and active pilot :D :D
Yes and to think I have 4 more years of taking the piss out of young lads like you does lend a balance to the situation ;D

- Walter Lippmann

heganboy

TO
Where do you stand on the Geithner plan?
I'm not sure to which bill of goods you refer- can you elaborate (sorry if I'm being lazy not searching back through previous threads but I'm getting older you see...)
HB
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity