Phil Neville v Seamus Coleman twitter war

Started by GalwayBayBoy, June 14, 2011, 05:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Phil Neville V Seamus Coleman

If u want a signed pair of my boots go to www.starsboots.com money goes to charity thanks

prob be best selling garys boots pal.. Won't get much money for yours!

hello seamie see ur sub again for the republic tomorrow night!!!

if I'm lucky I'll be sub.. Maybe won't even make the bench.. Any advice for me? U have plenty experience of being on the bench

sub for ireland-its like being sub for man utd youth team! Although u r a 50k signing from sligo bless!

yeah just glad to be here fizzer! Never thought I'd be so lucky!

u looking forward to next season.. U must be glad garys retired? Ur family might come watch u on a saturday now!

actually they will prob just stay in and watch him on sky sports instead of watching u!

does trapp say "run forest run" to u like moyesy does??

r u licking captain robbie keanes arse like u lick captain nevilles?

did ur brother play for man utd 600 times pal?? Thought not!!

when u upgrading ur caravan to a tent pal?

any more lip pal and I'll get peter walton to send u off again!!!!

were u going on holiday pal-isle of man??

why u getting angry pal.. U got got that angry on a match day u would be a great captain!!

be careful next season pal-everyone plays sh*t in their 2nd season!!!

does everyone play sh*t in there 15 season aswell?

16th season pal!

you counting ur 10 years on united bench?

gone quiet pal u been round to keaneys room to run his bath?

u gettin jealous?? I'll be back to look after u next season pal.. Do I still have to do all ur running tho??

here u r was getting worried keano let u off the lead?

keep playing the way u r m8 and you'll be back playing at widnes wit the reserves!

what did u miss last game of season for again.. Toothache?? Dnt think big dunc would miss a game cause of his tooth!

nice debut benfica away m8-what was the score??

5.0 pal.. A good captain would have been there to help his players but where were u??

u enjoy going to the world cups with england or was that gary AGAIN!? I'm sure u were proud to watch him!!

u like talking about gary m8-got a secret crush?

everyone likes gary more.. U should know that by now!!

have a great summer pal-reserves report back 5th july!

is that what date he told u.. Internationals not back until the 11th so see ya then! Night skipper x

topman come on macedonia!!

let's make a pact pal-no more slaughtering on twitter-i need u-u need me-agreed? Ask keano for permission 1st though!

u need me to do ur running.. Why do I need you??

I'm trying to hand u an olive branch pal-do u not want it?

I just want to know why I need u? Not a trick question.

lads don't like u pal-so have to protect u!

nev dnt start!! Because its you they dnt like.. And I dnt need u to protect me.. I protected u all season!

its all about u pal aint it! Good luck next season you will need it!

I know I will.. Uv had 15 years good luck! Well done! I know ur missing me really!

u licking charlie adams arse now too? Is it captains that turn u on??

hahahahaha good one pal! What a captain he was too.. He could actually pass to his team mates!

Tony Baloney

That goon Neville is bound to get in trouble over the caravan jibes.

Hoof Hearted

that was quite funny, some good slagging there
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

muppet

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 14, 2011, 05:48:03 PM
that was quite funny, some good slagging there

Nothin funny der pal....you got de intenrte in Derry yet pal?....
MWWSI 2017

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

SLIGONIAN

Sligo was mentioned, yes, were famous,  :)

All the joking aside some of that was meant, Coleman was covering neville all season..
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Incertus

been following it this past few months it's great craic. Say they kick lumps out of other at training.

pintsofguinness

I'm completely confused with which nonsense belongs to which but they both sound stupid.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mournerambler

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 14, 2011, 09:56:01 PM
I'm completely confused with which nonsense belongs to which but they both sound stupid.

says the man who can't figure out a simple transcript, FYI POG, Phil Neville's comments are in blue as was clearly stated at the top of the page  ;)

Orangemac

Any wonder why we always start the season badly!

All right in the dressing room but a bit close to the bone for a public slagging match.

J70

ross matt

That was hilarious. Coleman kicked his ass but there was alot for needle in it. More than harmless slaggin!

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tony Baloney

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: ross matt on June 14, 2011, 11:45:36 PM
That was hilarious. Coleman kicked his ass but there was alot for needle in it. More than harmless slaggin!

some good comebacks from coleman
i liked this one

have a great summer pal-reserves report back 5th july!

is that what date he told u.. Internationals not back until the 11th so see ya then! Night skipper x
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either