Is there a thread missing?

Started by RedandGreenSniper, January 07, 2009, 09:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedandGreenSniper

I wouldn't mind but I was just about to share with the board about my experience of sitting for a wipe rather than standing and then this happens  ???

For the record standing is your only man
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

stiffler

There should be a poll conducted on whether sitting or standing up is the way forward

seems to be alot of divided opinion over this!!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

RedandGreenSniper

Mk 2 has been locked now as well, I don't see what the problem is???
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

armagh leg-end

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on January 07, 2009, 11:17:44 PM
Mk 2 has been locked now as well, I don't see what the problem is???

was wondering why you couldnt write on it!!

didnt think it wasnt that bad!
Ard Mhacha Abu

Our Nail Loney

Was away at the girlfriends house there, only back to see the thread is gone! I was looking forward to a good laugh, f**k sake.

Who complained then??

Oneill?? Probably because it didn't have a poem in it and wasn't sophisticated enough?

BallyhaiseMan

Hilarious Thread,

Soggy  Biscuits  :D  :D  :D

screenexile

Quote from: stiffler on January 07, 2009, 10:26:18 PM
was it about 2girls 1cup?

It wasn't but I was considering mentioning it and I'm glad I didn't! My eyes are burning still from that night watching rudetube!

AFS

What happened here then, why was it deleted? Did it get abusive or anything, or was it just a bit of silly craic?

I always miss the controversial threads  :(

Jimmy Joe

Gutted, the last part I read was about cousins. I take it it went much better after that

SidelineKick

Booooooooooo!

Down with this sort of thing.

Best thread ever. In short, what exactly was said??? It must have been bad because there was some rough stuff when I left!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Jimmy Joe

Maybe it could start again here  ::)

Minder

It was all a bit of silly (funny in my opinion) nonsense. I didnt think there was much controversial in it compared to some of the s*ite you have to wade through on here. Maybe some of the wise old sages of the board reported it but perhaps they should simply ignore a thread they dont find palatable.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Jimmy Joe

Quote from: Minder on January 08, 2009, 09:14:15 AM
It was all a bit of silly (funny in my opinion) nonsense. I didnt think there was much controversial in it compared to some of the s*ite you have to wade through on here. Maybe some of the wise old sages of the board reported it but perhaps they should simply ignore a thread they dont find palatable.

It was the same with the 'lovely girls' threads.  They don't have to look at them if the don't want to.  I'd understand it if someone was getting abuse on it but a laughs a laugh  >:(

full back

Any word from the Mods on why the thread was pulled?

corn02

My follow-up legacy to you know what really grinds my gears is ruined. I'm a thread-starter, a twsited thread-starter but, seriously, it was immature, childish nonsense - but it was only a bit of craic. Bit PC to pull it, nothing said about any posters.