12 (10.7%)
5-10 pts
38 (33.9%)
10+ pts
36 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Voting closed: December 19, 2020, 08:56:37 AM

Capt Pat

A good effort from Mayo but I think the goals proved decisive in the end. If they could have avoided conceding those scores we might be looking at a different outcome. Dublin just keep on going, Only Mayo or Kerry can compete with them the rest may as well not show up.

dublin7

With Conroy struggling Mayo had no attacking threat in their forward line apart from a few high balls in on top of Aidan OShea. Didn't score a point from play in the 2nd half and had some shocking attempts on goal.

Dubs had players all over the pitch who can score.

AOS starting on poor Philly was the worst thing Mayo could have it done as it just pissed them off. You don't poke the bear. Noticeable increase in intensity from Dublin in the 2nd half. Fenton took over in midfield ably assisted by Howard.

AOS in fairness had his best game against Dublin. COC went missing in the 2nd half when Mayo needed leadership in the forwards

BennyCake

You're easily looking at 10 in a row here.

Silkyskillssunshinee

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 19, 2020, 06:55:31 PM
Quote from: Silkyskillssunshinee on December 19, 2020, 06:52:53 PM
Dublin didn't even get out of third gear. They never really show up in these finals. Still won at ease in the end. No one can live with them in those last 15 mins.

The ten in a row is well and truly on folks. Inter-county football is in the grave.

So this is a too many drinks taken post and WUM'ing the life right out of it.

Stop embarrassing your county Gaels you dick

Embarrassing my county? I'm just saying how bored I'm getting watching this level of dominance with no end in sight? Get over yourself a little bit.

laoislad

Quote from: BennyCake on December 19, 2020, 07:02:47 PM
Yeah but will anyone be watching by then...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

OgraAnDun

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

J70

Quote from: Capt Pat on December 19, 2020, 07:02:21 PM
A good effort from Mayo but I think the goals proved decisive in the end. If they could have avoided conceding those scores we might be looking at a different outcome. Dublin just keep on going, Only Mayo or Kerry can compete with them the rest may as well not show up.

Mayo and Kerry need not show up either.

Dublin have yet to lose to either when it mattered.

There's no sign of that changing any time soon.

JoG2

Dublin didn't even get out of third gear. They never really show up in these finals. Still won at ease in the end. No one can live with them in those last 15 mins.

The ten in a row is well and truly on folks. Inter-county football is in the grave.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with his post. Dublin have at times in finals been slightly off the boil and won by the bare minimum.
Dublin's conditioning means teams can't match their fitness levels in the final 15 mins
Who would bet against 10 iar? I certainly wouldn't. The AI series is now boring beyond belief in its inevitability

seafoid

Silkyskillssunshinee

On a separate note, how Brian Howard was on the bench is scandalous. He was the best player on the pitch when he came on.

Eire90

swapping all irelands beetween 3 teams is boring too

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Silkyskillssunshinee on December 19, 2020, 07:03:10 PM

Embarrassing my county? I'm just saying how bored I'm getting watching this level of dominance with no end in sight? Get over yourself a little bit.

No, read back what you posted and have a bit of humility. Embarrassing
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Quote from: laoislad on December 19, 2020, 07:03:47 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on December 19, 2020, 07:02:47 PM
Yeah but will anyone be watching by then...

Funny, just off the phone with a good friend. He was saying he'll not be watching another final with Dublin in it! Could be while I replied.

Eire90

is it time to ban punch in goals goals can only be scored by the feet.